• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
waiting in the wings to support the team properly.
Ah yes, blind support, the only kind there can be. Feck giving a care about the overall health of the club you must blindly follow it like it is a cult. Never question anything. Never ask why they're doing it a certain way. Just drink the coolaid and offer unwavering support no matter what the outcome... How could I be so silly.

Mod Edit: enough of the personal attacks Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Doesn't matter, we need to play our part in SUPPORTING the team regardless of results. Just because things are not going our way at the moment, it doesn't mean we need to carry on like spoilt brats.
What do you want us to do? Be thankful to our lord & savior emery for not letting us lose at home as we're some relegation fodders?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ah yes, blind support, the only kind there can be. Feck giving a care about the overall health of the club you must blindly follow it like it is a cult. Never question anything. Never ask why they're doing it a certain way. Just drink the coolaid and offer unwavering support no matter what the outcome... How could I be so silly.

God, you absolute sheep. You're a politician's dream come true.

Mark, buddy, you just liked my post about going into it hook line, etc. Cmon...

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He either goes this week or January, you can’t give a new manager the Christmas period and expect it to go well realistically.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

the club given him 6 games to save his job according to James Olley. Southampton Norwich Brighton Westham Everton And Man city our next games.

If a manager gets himself in the position where he has X games to save his job then it's pretty obvious he's not the man for the job.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If a manager gets himself in the position where he has X games to save his job then it's pretty obvious he's not the man for the job.
it's either buy him more time until end of the season or he gone in January he won't be here next season anyway.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

God, you absolute sheep. You're a politician's dream come true.

Well, I don't think he's wrong.
Sports fan have a self-entitlement issue.

I'm sorry but Arsenal isn't a democracy. Fans must remember where they stand. They're just fans. They can voice their opinion in a respectful manner of course, but they shouldn't expect to have a huge impact on how the club is run.
At the end of the day, all opinions are not worth the same or valid. There are so much things going in behind that fans are not aware of, real human beings, consequences to every move you make, a lot of constraints we're not aware of.

I have the feeling fans act like the club OWE them a title or to be a great team, no matter what, just because they pay huge amount of money to follow their team.
Guess what? It's not the case. It has never been the deal.

If you're not happy with what you see and can't stand it, then stop following the team and stop spending your money into it. You don't have to.
And it's a lot more effective than what fans are doing right now.

For instance, let's say you have this favorite restaurant since you were a kid and you loved it so much you ate there every week. Lately the chef hasn't been as good in his cooking so they replace him.
You realize it got even worse, you really don't like his cooking at all. What would you do? Would you come back to the same restaurant every week and then boo the chef and people who worked there because you're not happy with the food? I hope not.
You might just tell him in a respectful manner that you didn't like it, and stop eating there.
Eventually, more and more clients will do the same as you, they won't go to this restaurant anymore, they will be forced to bring in a new chef that might turn things around in order to survive & bring clients back.

Being a fan is like being in a wedding. It goes through cycles. you have great times and hard times. But you can't force the person you married to change just to fit your current standard.
Either you support her through it and hope things might change. Either you leave her if you feel things are not heading in the right direction.

(it's not a dig at arsenal fans, most fans behave this way nowadays...)

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
But the problems are the supporters that are creating a toxic atmosphere!

Arsenal away are one of the best supporting groups out there. At home the Out crowd is still not the majority by a long stretch. But yeah, it's "the noise" that's the problem.
The away crowd are used to losing. We've hardly won any away games for 2-3 years. They have no choice now but to try and be supportive. I wonder if any of them still go to those games expecting a win. Lol.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Well, I don't think he's wrong.
Sports fan have a self-entitlement issue.

I'm sorry but Arsenal isn't a democracy. Fans must remember where they stand. They're just fans. They can voice their opinion in a respectful manner of course, but they shouldn't expect to have a huge impact on how the club is run.
At the end of the day, all opinions are not worth the same or valid. There are so much things going in behind that fans are not aware of, real human beings, consequences to every move you make, a lot of constraints we're not aware of.

I have the feeling fans act like the club OWE them a title or to be a great team, no matter what, just because they pay huge amount of money to follow their team.
Guess what? It's not the case. It has never been the deal.

If you're not happy with what you see and can't stand it, then stop following the team and stop spending your money into it. You don't have to.
And it's a lot more effective than what fans are doing right now.

For instance, let's say you have this favorite restaurant since you were a kid and you loved it so much you ate there every week. Lately the chef hasn't been as good in his cooking so they replace him.
You realize it got even worse, you really don't like his cooking at all. What would you do? Would you come back to the same restaurant every week and then boo the chef and people who worked there because you're not happy with the food? I hope not.
You might just tell him in a respectful manner that you didn't like it, and stop eating there.
Eventually, more and more clients will do the same as you, they won't go to this restaurant anymore, they will be forced to bring in a new chef that might turn things around in order to survive & bring clients back.

Being a fan is like being in a wedding. It goes through cycles. you have great times and hard times. But you can't force the person you married to change just to fit your current standard.
Either you support her through it and hope things might change. Either you leave her if you feel things are not heading in the right direction.

(it's not a dig at arsenal fans, most fans behave this way nowadays...)
Have you ever considered where all these people involved in the club would be without fans? Why is there money in sports?
The wedding analogy is something I've never heard of. If that is how clubs view us, I will not support the club with another cent. I will watch free illegal streams, buy fake shirts and offer absolutely nothing in return.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

No one should believe what the media are saying, always made up stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they are on the verge of doing it but still, if they are they'd have to have someone lined up & willing to take it on, that's probably what is stopping it unfortunately. All we can do is hope at the moment I guess though.

Jaroyouth76

Am going to put a question to everyone was mo elneny that bad because i personally think he was unfairly treated and we could do with some like that in our midfield .I might get slaughtered for this but i feel he could still do a job for us

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom