• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein’s source is probably some incontinent old fart who sits on the board and has no real say or influence at the club.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I see the Arsenal board is acing handling another matter. What was the point of leaking this **** to their mouthpiece? Do we not have enough problems? Did they think if they create drama around the new captain maybe people will forget about them and their manager sabotaging our club?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If they are indeed spreading this to justify Auba getting sold this winter I might just watch my second team all season tbf. Don't mind that much if we cash in, but the way it gets handled.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If they are indeed spreading this to justify Auba getting sold this winter I might just watch my second team all season tbf. Don't mind that much if we cash in, but the way it gets handled.

Things don't add up. The club has more to lose than they would gain. Even if they planning on selling him, how would this help? It would only decrease the money we could get for him. Not to mention if you destabilise one of your star players it is bound to hinder his performances on the pitch. Again something that would harm the club's finances, progession.

It is a mess though. One thing after the other. If we weren't a laughing stock before, now we definitely are.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
So according to Troopz, it wasn't even Auba who invited him. So his only crime is taking a pic with Troopz and his (and Laca's) PR people liking some AFTV posts.

The Barca rat and his goons are now trying to character assassinate the one player responsible for us not being in the relegation zone currently.

I don't buy the theory about these stories being leaked by some old fart on the board who's probably been here for years. We didn't use to be likes this until after the new people took over, suddenly every person they had issues with would have stories leaked to the press casting them as problematic. Had it happens with Özil, Sven, Kos and now Auba.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Been saying for weeks there are serious problems, I even mentioned Auba and his links to AFTV potentially causing problems too.
I realised it when I saw Laca's body language against Sheffield and Crystal Palace. He is usually running around getting stuck in but he looked docile af.

Not to mention Auba literally avoiding any headers or duals (more so than ever). These guys have stopped playing for their manager, in unprofessional fashion.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So according to Troopz, it wasn't even Auba who invited him. So his only crime is taking a pic with Troopz and his (and Laca's) PR people liking some AFTV posts.

The Barca rat and his goons are now trying to character assassinate the one player responsible for us not being in the relegation zone currently.

I don't buy the theory about these stories being leaked by some old fart on the board who's probably been here for years. We didn't use to be likes this until after the new people took over, suddenly every person they had issues with would have stories leaked to the press casting them as problematic. Had it happens with Özil, Sven, Kos and now Auba.

Top post, especially the last bit.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This is how it started in Dortmund, right?
Yeh I'm curious about what happened with Auba and Dortmund.

It is no secret Auba wanted to join the likes of Madrid but was never fancied there. He is at his level here mentality wise, hes a very very good player in terms of his output but has clear deficiencies.

He isnt hungry enough to be an elite footballer. Compare him to Lewandowski, Suarez and Aguero :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This Raul is slimy as ****.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeh I'm curious about what happened with Auba and Dortmund.

It is no secret Auba wanted to join the likes of Madrid but was never fancied there. He is at his level here mentality wise, hes a very very good player in terms of his output but has clear deficiencies.

He isnt hungry enough to be an elite footballer. Compare him to Lewandowski, Suarez and Aguero :lol:

I he has that desire, but the scenarios and timings are never great or on his side/favor.

I think that he'd ride the bench at Barcelona and Madrid just because of the players they have there. The former plays a much less direct football than Auba would want and the latter has an in-form Benzema who Zidane just adores.

I actually think he'd score for fun in that Madrid team. The man is a goal machine and if we weren't managed by a mid-table manager, he would be going for the golden boot once more.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I he has that desire, but the scenarios and timings are never great or on his side/favor.

I think that he'd ride the bench at Barcelona and Madrid just because of the players they have there. The former plays a much less direct football than Auba would want and the latter has an in-form Benzema who Zidane just adores.

I actually think he'd score for fun in that Madrid team. The man is a goal machine and if we weren't managed by a mid-table manager, he would be going for the golden boot once more.
Usually things like this aren't just bad luck or a coincidence if it happens twice.

Yes Auba is a fantastic goalscorer, he could do well at a direct side like Madrid or Bayern but his footwork is so inferior to most top strikers.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I dont give a sh1t about his friendship with Robbie & The Douchebags. If the club doesnt like that friendship they should keep their worry behind the scenes. Are they trying to make his position here untenable? Thats very possible and tell you everything you need to know about the state of our club. This is getting out of hand.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Usually things like this aren't just bad luck or a coincidence if it happens twice.

Yes Auba is a fantastic goalscorer, he could do well at a direct side like Madrid or Bayern but his footwork is so inferior to most top strikers.

I agree, but I think he more than makes up to him in a team that plays to his goalscoring strengths. The fact that he was tied for the Golden Boot for us last season says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom