• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm not going to watch. Then, for once, that prick who says i never watch even though i watch nearly every ****ing minute, taking years off my life in ****ing stress, can be right for once even if he says he always is which he's not.

GDeep™

League is very weak

I've mentioned this before. Sad really. Things aren't going too well so people resort to taking the piss even though he does his very best to speak and do interviews in a language that isn't his native tongue.
Yeah sad, says more about social media than anything else though, nobody escapes such abuse.

Wryer

It's going to take a lot more for the board to sack Emery. It took a hell lot for them to realize we need to move on from Wenger. They are prehistoric creatures of familiarity and derive irrational comfort from status quo.

I get the part about giving managers time. Absolutely. But there has to be a basis and not blind faith. Apart from the first 10 games of his Arsenal career, Emery has failed to show any significant improvements that suggests time will heal.

bandaid

I've mentioned this before. Sad really. Things aren't going too well so people resort to taking the piss even though he does his very best to speak and do interviews in a language that isn't his native tongue.
thats not because of his english..but because he spouts bullshit.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Nah, he gets ridiculed plenty, even on this forum, for not being good at speaking English. Lets not pretend otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom