• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dries Mertens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Rather Fraser as an option than Dries. Quality player but is 33 and lacks the physicality for the Prem. In other words, he's a talented little midget fit for the Serie A, La Liga or China.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is quality player the guy tearing up serie a 2 years ago but he been in decline we should look for other targets

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
At 33 and on the decline now is not the time to be bringing him to the PL.

Nothing in this rumour in my opinion.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Same age as Vardy
000.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Could be a good stop gap until Saka, Nelson and Martinelli are ready. If we're going for an oldie, I would prefer Cavani though.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Absolute baller. Never mind his age, could do a job for a season or 2 before the yoot are ready to start every game

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Loved Mertens ever since he was playing at Utrecht and he would have been great here 2-3 years ago, but he wouldn't solve any of our problems.
Btw, he's 32 until May, so he'd still do a job for 2 seasons since he hasn't lost much of his speed.

billyf

At this point i think we need such players that could instantly start for us and bring in some top performer's mentality.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
4 years too late. This would be the final nail in the coffin for the Club. Surely even Raul won't go for this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom