• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
This is such a horrible source, wow.
How this is enough for a thread?

The same like Auba to Barca. :D

Neuer will play some years there and after that they will have Nübel.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Very good keeper, have had some up and downs here but I like him a lot. That being said, doesn't feel like there's a small market for good keepers atm. Good fee and I'd consider it. How is his replacement Hradecky doing for Kusen?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeah this is why I was surprised by this link, that Nubel kid is very highly rated and Leno would kill him essentially.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I fear that if Bayern come calling and we miss out on CL come May, Leno could hand in a transfer request.

This chance doesn't come often for keepers like Leno, as being Bayern's goalkeeper is a premium position, which almost guarantees you to become Germany's No.1 too.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I fear that if Bayern come calling and we miss out on CL come May, Leno could hand in a transfer request.

This chance doesn't come often for keepers like Leno, as being Bayern's goalkeeper is a premium position, which almost guarantees you to become Germany's No.1 too.

Atleast with the new backroom regime we would get paid

German nr1 with how many years left on the contract?
50-60m+?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How good is Nübel? Heard he’s supposed to be legit.

If Bayern did buy Leno would we have a chance at him when his contract is up or is he renewing with Schalke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom