• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I fe

I feel this is the wrong time for any of our players to be wanting out - rats deserting a sinking ship, and all that

There's only one person of whom I want to read rumours of an imminent departure

He should have been sold in the summer, the majority accept he's not good enough, sell and move on.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leaving because of one incident feels a bit weak, wouldn’t expect any less from a current Arsenal captain.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I honestly wish him luck. He's a bit of a tool but that's not a crime. He was made captain and our managers kept playing him. He wanted to believe he was a great player and silly managers kept giving him reasons to think he was.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not very encouraging that Newcastle is the most serious link so far. You watch him go there and be a big success.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
he ain't going newcastle. Xhaka is going big club 1/1.
It might be Milan or club like that,but it is going to be big name club, for a big name player of course

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
So he is linked to Newcastle, one of the biggest clubs in the world. & some here say that this world class player is crap & secretly dancing at the thought of him leaving. The state of our fans smh

& not to forget how pep spoke so highly when specifically asked about this once in a life time talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom