• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ten Hag and Nagelsmann would be my top choices, if they’re not available I’ll go for Arteta.

Raul will most probably see if Enrique is ready to return to football.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Who would you support?

On the topic of rooting for other teams i've found myself watching a looot of AS Monaco the last years. Started when they f'ed us in Champions League 14/15 really, a fun club to watch. But can't say i support them more then i make a point of catching their games if i can.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
so many of life long AFC fans, season ticket holders for 20 years or so, are completely giving up on football.
Keep talking to lots of them around London and it's scary how many of them there is. Mostly it's the whole fixed league situation (VAR actually helped many people realize, finally, how fixed it actually is) but very few of them would still give up IF we actually looked like a proper club and gave us, fans, reason to actually look forward to weekends.
Beer is the only thing getting us all together, but club is playing with fire seriously if they don't sort out manager situation until the end of the year (even though it should be done even sooner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom