• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Pepes blue pill

fiver on maddison to score from outside the area at 10/1 and a fiver on a pen taken n red card shown at 7.5/1

Arsenal are 3/1 on the exchanges which is huge but cant bring myself to take it having seen us under emery

Leicester are odds on 1.95 just to highlight how far we have fallen :(

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Extremely speculative but all the 7:45 Euro games to go over 2.5 at 14/2

There's some seriously one sided games there that could see goals and a couple that will either be close or complete duds. Worth a bit of loose change.

Best of luck whatever people are on.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Extremely speculative but all the 7:45 Euro games to go over 2.5 at 14/2

There's some seriously one sided games there that could see goals and a couple that will either be close or complete duds. Worth a bit of loose change.

No dice. Did get the big scores where expected but Switzerland couldn't manage more than a single goal from 20+ shots.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Luxembourg vs Portugal and I'm gonna back Ronaldo to do the business again. Not of caution, I haven';t seen any team news but I can't imagine Ronaldo wont play. If Portugal win they qualify behind Ukraine and I'll be having a bit on Ronaldo to score 2+ at 8/5. He's already on 10 goals and Luxembourg have nothing to play for, plus Portugal coming off a 6-0 win against Lithuania and add to that he's currently on 98 international goals. I think he can get two.

EDIT: 5/1 go get a hat-trick but I'm happy to stick with 2+

EDIT 2: Actually 7/1 for the hat-trick

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Luxembourg vs Portugal and I'm gonna back Ronaldo to do the business again. Not of caution, I haven';t seen any team news but I can't imagine Ronaldo wont play. If Portugal win they qualify behind Ukraine and I'll be having a bit on Ronaldo to score 2+ at 8/5. He's already on 10 goals and Luxembourg have nothing to play for, plus Portugal coming off a 6-0 win against Lithuania and add to that he's currently on 98 international goals. I think he can get two.

EDIT: 5/1 go get a hat-trick but I'm happy to stick with 2+

EDIT 2: Actually 7/1 for the hat-trick

1 short again :rolleyes:

Nothing fancy this evening but I think France/Albania could have goals. It's a bit of a dead rubber so it could be a dud but over 2.5 at 17/20 is worth a dabble. France haven't exactly been watertight at the back but could also get 3 on their own if they wanted.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

And 1 goal short again :D

60 minutes for a third and no dice.

Not too terrible though, Griezmann was a decent price to score so it wasn't all bad news.

qG6Emid.jpg

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Can't say I'll ever feel bad for the bookies but they must have taken a battering last night with all the goals :D

f64JTUH.jpg

Can't say this for every bookie but PaddyPower had their goalscorer markets all out of whack last night. they'd priced up a bunch of short priced scorers who weren't even playing. Another bunch of dead rubbers in tonight's games but I think there will probably be good value in goals and scorers again once team news in confirmed.

Pepes blue pill

Can't say I'll ever feel bad for the bookies but they must have taken a battering last night with all the goals :D

f64JTUH.jpg

Can't say this for every bookie but PaddyPower had their goalscorer markets all out of whack last night. they'd priced up a bunch of short priced scorers who weren't even playing. Another bunch of dead rubbers in tonight's games but I think there will probably be good value in goals and scorers again once team news in confirmed.

Looks like a good nights work :)

Pepes blue pill

These are the bets that makes you reconsider your life :lol:

To be fair, if that bet is real he deserves to lose as even if it won its such a bad bet long term, not even starting on the fact betting on Arsenal atm is just plain stupid

If he actually bet 29 grand and can afford to then fair play, I doubt he will miss it

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Can't see Hoffenheim v Dortmund not having goals. Both have scored in their past 10 meetings and 16 of the past 15.

Both to score and over is only 8/13 but should happen I think. Both to score and over 3.5 and 4.5 though look tempting. Dortmund score for fun but can't defend at all recently.

BTTS & O 2.5 (8/13)
BTTS & O 3.5 (29/25)
BTTS & O 4.5 (52/20)

Worth a dabble.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Can't see Hoffenheim v Dortmund not having goals. Both have scored in their past 10 meetings and 16 of the past 15.

Both to score and over is only 8/13 but should happen I think. Both to score and over 3.5 and 4.5 though look tempting. Dortmund score for fun but can't defend at all recently.

BTTS & O 2.5 (8/13)
BTTS & O 3.5 (29/25)
BTTS & O 4.5 (52/20)

Worth a dabble.

So the BTTS & O 2.5 did come in thanks to a late Hoffenheim winner but honestly expected more from Dortmund's attack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom