• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
For someone so technically good there are so many times where he messes up the most basic of things. No pace on a pass, poor first touch, wayward passes etc. It's so weird, he's giving me Arshavin vibes.

I don't think he looks anywhere near as good as Arshavin TBH.

Deki

I think hes a decent player but really doesnt add enough to warrant a permanent switch. We need better. Ramsey and arguably Mkhi were both more useful.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don't think he looks anywhere near as good as Arshavin TBH.
He hasn’t reached the high points that Arshavin reached. What I mean is that Cellabos is perceived as a diminutive technical playmaker but in actuality he’s quite rough around the edges.

dbig

Said after the Newcastle match I have no idea what he brings to the team. Still don't.

Has some technical abilities, but he lacks something to put it all together. The way he floated two balls across the front of our penalty box in that game under little pressure was a bad sign for me. Thinks he lacks a bit of football IQ.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Both subs didn't get to the pace of the game...can't blame them it was end to end. Really should've stuck a speed merchent on like Pepe.

There is a player in there we've seen glimpses of it, technically he's elite, his ability to keep the ball under pressure is elite. Those are good foundations to work from.

He just needs to move the ball quicker, instead of 3-4 touches, focus on 1-2...if he does that I believe his game will evolve ten fold.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
You have to see him play right before your eyes.

Quite literally the epitome of "all filler no killer", at least in his current form.

The technique is there, but the game isn't. Maybe the PL is one size too big for his shoes.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’d like to keep Dani because I feel there’s another couple of levels in him. Atm he’s definitely more style over substance though. Some of his turns are just pointless.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Very talented player, but atm ahat he really lacks is his decision making. Again that will come down to coaching and guidance.

I can see him being a mix of Bernardo Silva and Gundagoun.

The problem right now is that the team is so unbalanced and without any identity. Are we a possession team or counter attacking team? Do we press or sit back?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Think we will buy him, maybe make it official in jan already. And i agree with him, his best will come. Speedy recovery, Dani dani...Ceballos.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Think we will buy him, maybe make it official in jan already. And i agree with him, his best will come. Speedy recovery, Dani dani...Ceballos.

He hasn't shown much to be honest. But there is no denying he has tremendous potential. We do have to take in consideration he would have needed an adaptation period like most players from overseas.

If we can get him for cheap, we should buy him. Worst case scenario he flops here but because he is still young and has already 8 caps for Spain. We should be able to sell him to a Spanish team and recover most of the money.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I just remembered this guy played for us , We are definitely going to need him our midfield options look limited .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I just remembered this guy played for us , We are definitely going to need him our midfield options look limited .

****ing ditto!

For half s second when I saw this thread I couldn’t remember what he even looked like, completely blanked him from my mind somehow :lol:

Think he could be very useful going forward...

Lucas
Ceballos-Willock
Wouldn’t mind seeing this midfield at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom