• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merih Demiral

HBL

Established Member
Wanted him in the summer on loan when we were being linked with Rugani

zhaggy

Surpised how well Soyuncu has settled in the PL, would have loved him here, transfer fee was around 20£ right?

Those who know, would you say Demiral is on par with Soyuncu, better or worse?

Goonger

I like what I see of him. Looks aggressive, commited, and good in the tackle and in the air.

Him & Saliba could be like our version of Vidic & Rio.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very very average player, bums like Rugani start ahead of him. Bum.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Juve fans very high on him, but I think his incident on social media with Turkey Syria thing, or whatever it was, ruined his chances to make it there

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He’s got Bonnuci and De Ligt in front of him. Most would be on the bench behind those two, especially if you’re 21.

Exactly, De Ligt especially as he came with a high price tag and reputation, Juve do like to stockpile defenders though.

Goonger

Exactly, De Ligt especially as he came with a high price tag and reputation, Juve do like to stockpile defenders though.

Seems like most of the Juve guys on their forum have been a bit underwhelmed be De Ligt so far, suggesting that he's only keeping his place due to his high price tag.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom