• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I feel like Bellerin is one of the extremely rare cases where we could potentially sell a player for more than their worth
I agree with this. It isn't that I think he is utter rubbish but that he seems to carry an unwarranted reputation as a WC/potentially WC right back and I am not so sure he ever will be. A very useful player, yes, definitely, but WC no sorry, not IMO.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Our fickle fans are eager to throw yet another player under the bus at the slightest hint? What a shocker! :facepalm: AMN is a better RB are you f*cking kidding? :rofl:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely think he’s a world class RB. We look ten times better when he’s on the pitch.

New AM whipping boy now Ramsey has left.

Reactions: roz

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sell before his stock diminishes. The injury was unfortunate but he’s just not a very good footballer. You can’t have passengers on the ball anymore and he’s average defensively
We should probably in hindsight have sold when Barca came sniffing with big offer. But on the other hand, he was quite important back then.
I feel like Bellerin is one of the extremely rare cases where we could potentially sell a player for more than their worth

Bellerin knows Chambers and AMN are better than him and he's looking to find a lower level team which is more to his level. Makes sense.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Wtf!!! Is really people this stupid?! Suggesting we could get a better RB when good ones are in extinction? Only one I could take over him is Dortmund’s RB . God Chambers is not even a RB.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Big decision to be made regarding Bellerin. Do we gamble on him getting back to where he was a few years back or cash-in next summer while he's still held in a high regard? Cutting him slack because he's not long back from such a serious injury.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Big decision to be made regarding Bellerin. Do we gamble on him getting back to where he was a few years back or cash-in next summer while he's still held in a high regard? Cutting him slack because he's not long back from such a serious injury.
Yeah he was pretty poor today

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Embarrassing from the fans. He's going to need some time considering the type of injury he had and the role/position he fills here. I expect him to look rusty for a couple of months and he's not going to be confident with that knee during that time. He's going to need rotation on top of that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It will take him time to get back to full sharpness that's why the club were taking slow with him

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Seems hesitant to get stuck into certain tackles still and lacks the confidence to take his man on when the opportunity is there. I think these issues will resolve themselves as time goes on - as many have said already, he's not long back from a major injury.

I don't think he had a great game today, but we had a bit of a spell around the 65th minute where Bellerin pushed high up on the far right and caused all sorts of problems for their defence. I hope (and believe) that particular area of his game is one which sooner or later will begin to shine.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Not really a footballer, is he? Never was. Missed the boat on cashing in on him. Needs to start eating a few cows to resurrect his career,

roz

Fake News Merchant
He hasn't played enough, he's rusty. Thats what happens when players return from big injuries. Give the guy a break, we were playing terribly before he got back he needs time.
Do agree that he seems to have lost some of his pace which is a worry as that is a BIG part of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom