• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Going to first game in a while. We all know things will turn nasty in the crowd at the drop of a hat.

Lose this one and the boss is gone in the aftermath, the tension may well transmit itself to the players.

Due a win. 3-0 to the good guys. I’ll be twisted up regardless. COYG.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This is my first matchthread so it isnt good at all, much like Arsenal. Anyway: I think all of our players are available and i think we can snatch a draw.
We're not winning this. Home or Away we're garbage at both. Score draw is my prediction.
Auba to score a 1 nil winner with arsenals first shot on target in the 91st minute.
Emery elated with the victory.

As long as we don't lose, Emery will find a positive to gloss about it.

This needs to be shared again though :)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

The first game in our historic unbeaten run!

Was convinced Pennant was gonna be our next star winger after this too :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Was convinced Pennant was gonna be our next star winger after this too :lol:

Stoke City star Jermaine Pennant simply could not remember owning an expensive Porsche, after leaving it at Zaragoza train station for a staggering five months.

when the player’s former club, Real Zaragoza, phoned him to let him know, Pennant still had no recollection that the vehicle was his.

Officials from the Spanish club broke into the car, which has a P33NNT number plate, and discovered that the keys were on the seat

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
This is my first matchthread so it isnt good at all, much like Arsenal. Anyway: I think all of our players are available and i think we can snatch a draw.

Oh jolly we're back in action. What a breath of fresh air this break has been. Can we get more!

This current team getting matchthread it deserves.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I had a weird fcked up dream last night where I was sat in my living room watching us play at home against Middlesbrough of all teams. We was getting dicked on by them, Sp**s supporter Marcus Bent was on commentary being as biased as anything, horrid stuff. Had me waking up in a cold sweat and calling for Unai to go.

What is this club doing to me!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Stoke City star Jermaine Pennant simply could not remember owning an expensive Porsche, after leaving it at Zaragoza train station for a staggering five months.

when the player’s former club, Real Zaragoza, phoned him to let him know, Pennant still had no recollection that the vehicle was his.

Officials from the Spanish club broke into the car, which has a P33NNT number plate, and discovered that the keys were on the seat
Clear example that these fools earn far more than they ever should. Just absolutely ridiculous

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kind of mentally prepared myself for this to be our first game post Emery, so already disappointed with the match!

Would like to see Auba, Pepe and Laca all score.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He came from a rough background so it's no surprise he wasn't the most sensible of people
Even more reason to know what you have. I have never met a person from a poor/rough background that wasn't acutely aware of what they owned. If anything it makes you appreciate these things more. Or at least it should. That fact makes me even more resentful of that despicable human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom