• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Surprised Per came out and said that, him being employed by Arsenal and all

Absolutely loved these two as a partnership...annoys me when I see fans say our last quality pair were Sol and Kolo, as Kos and Per just gave me so much confidence when they were playing together.

Riou

Always quite liked Cygan.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

Life is just ****ing horrible sometimes.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Sven :rofl:

Racist smear campaign by the BILD **** based on non provable ramblings by a Congolese club official, who apparently tried to sort of extort Paris FC - Wamangituka's last club - for money with those claims. Paris and Stuttgart have both said they have all legal documents, passport and all his playing licences since 2010 and there's nothing dodgy there.

Absolutely disgraceful what BILD are doing again after the Bakery Jatta case, in which they did the same: Start a public, racist witchhunt based on unprovable claims by some African ex football exec.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom