• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Belgium, Wales, Germany, Holland, Russa, Slovakia and Kazakhstan up at HT. Latvia and Slovenia draw, instead.
Germany-Northern Ireland has been a good game. The irish giving it a go.
Edit: Gnabry again! 3-1!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hasn’t Ramsey barely played due to injuries so far this season...outstanding.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey was one of the best players at the last European Championships. Back at it again.

Not bad for a player who AM told me wouldn’t get into the West Ham team.

People still saying Juventus only got him because he was free. :rofl:

Paying him 350k a week ffs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsey was one of the best players at the last European Championships. Back at it again.

Not bad for a player who AM told me wouldn’t get into the West Ham team.

I remember people were even in denial he was having a good Euros and then he got named in the team of the tournament. Some peoples hatred of Ramsey was so bizarre it seemed to go beyond football reasons. I don't get it, he seems harmless. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Looking back the way Ramsey was treated back in 2011 was appalling. He was 20 year old just back from a horrific injury and everyone seemed to just dismiss all that and really tear into him. Him being tasked with filling Cesc's role at he time didn't help. But it was ridiculous how much people seemed to hate him and had so little patience with him. Well, the great man of course always believed in him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Looking back the way Ramsey was treated back in 2011 was appalling. He was 20 year old just back from a horrific injury and everyone seemed to just dismiss all that and really tear into him. Him being tasked with filling Cesc's role at he time didn't help. But it was ridiculous how much people seemed to hate him and had so little patience with him. Well, the great man of course always believed in him.

I still don’t know what it was about Ramsey that so many had it in for him. Like you said, people were trying to downplay his Euro 2016 too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember people were even in denial he was having a good Euros and then he got named in the team of the tournament. Some peoples hatred of Ramsey was so bizarre it seemed to go beyond football reasons. I don't get it, he seems harmless. :lol:

I still don’t know what it was about Ramsey that so many had it in for him. Like you said, people were trying to downplay his Euro 2016 too.

Wonder what would have happened if he didn’t get suspended v Belgium, a game he was Man of the Match in, and was able to play against Portugal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom