• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If France had called up Laca instead of Gignac in 2016, does anybody think they would currently be both World and European champions...

...reckon Laca would have scored this myself.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If France had called up Laca instead of Gignac in 2016, does anybody think they would currently be both World and European champions...

...reckon Laca would have scored this myself.

Think Gignac done well there to get a shot off. Issue for the French has been the Benzema situation, even now, I think he’s the missing piece in what is a near perfect team

Gignac went into that tournament with some hype also, scored a bunch of goals for his club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyway, you had Kevin Gameiro who had an outstanding season for Seville, think he would’ve been ahead of Laca too anyway - similar to Ben Yedder now.

Riou

Think Gignac done well there to get a shot off. Issue for the French has been the Benzema situation, even now, I think he’s the missing piece in what is a near perfect team

Gignac went into that tournament with some hype also, scored a bunch of goals for his club.

Gignac was playing in Mexico at that time, was always so confused he was called up when they already had a better player in Giroud anyway.

I reckon the France team that reached the World Cup final in 2006 would beat the current one.

Riou

Would say Laca is the more rounded footballer...but if you have a team that can cover for Giroud’s weaknesses, you take Giroud, as he has some brilliant strengths as a forward.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
......aaaand once again were are back to discussing Giroud in the Laca thread. The hundredth time if I’m not mistaken.

Why does this phenomenon persist to this day? It is very curious. I will write a white paper on its origins, but will need to conduct some interviews for research material.

@GDeep™ Why did you mention the Chelsea outcast commonly known as Giroud, seemingly at random, and trigger this most recent glut of comments?

Last edited:

Giroud was bad with us according to most on this forum. Lacazette who is on equal if not worse form is consider to be next Luis Suarez by most on here. Its interesting to see how people pick favorites and stick with them until the end.

But tbf many posters are coming back to the light and finally admitting what I said long time ago. Lacazette is slightly below average player. We would do good getting rid of him in next two years and find more talented striker!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Lacazette has played 6539 min. for Arsenal, scored 38 goals, and provided 15 assists (plus 4 pens). That's a goal contribution every 115 mins. Auba has played 6189 min., scored 50, and provided 12. A goal contribution every 100 mins.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
......aaaand once again were are back to discussing Giroud in the Laca thread. The hundredth time if I’m not mistaken.

Why does this phenomenon persist to this day? It is very curious. I will write a white paper on its origins, but will need to conduct some interviews for research material.

@GDeep™ Why did you mention the Chelsea outcast commonly known as Giroud, seemingly at random, and trigger this most recent glut of comments?
Because he likes to see the world burn...

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Because he likes to see the world burn...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom