• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 13

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Saturday 12:30 BT

West Ham Sp**s

3:00

Southampton victory
Bournemouth Wolves
Brighton Leicester
Palace Liverpool
Everton Norwich
Watford Burnley

17:30

City Chelsea Sky

Sunday 16:30 sKY

Sheffield Manchester

Monday 20;00 Sky

Villa Newcastle

Interesting day Saturday. Certain losses for the three biggest clubs in London, Chelsea, Sp**s and Palace. Sunday, with the can't be arsed calling them by their full name derby and Monday look absolutely abysmal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Sunday, with the can't be arsed calling them by their full name derby and Monday look absolutely abysmal.
Sunday looks like a very good match actually, Man United would do well not to lose that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City vs Chelsea could be an interesting one, expect City to just have enough tho. Need a Hodgson masterclass above all else.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sunday looks like a very good match actually, Man United would do well not to lose that.
Oh, they're certain to lose:lol: Sheffield Utd have done very well but i didn't see anything against us that made me think they won't fall away badly eventually. In fact, i thought they were dreadful. Man Utd however are stupider then us so it won't start Sunday.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Cesc with some top ****housery back in 2016 :drool:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Oh, they're certain to lose:lol: Sheffield Utd have done very well but i didn't see anything against us that made me think they won't fall away badly eventually. In fact, i thought they were dreadful. Man Utd however are stupider then us so it won't start Sunday.

Sheffield not allowed to use their normal keeper due to those stupid loan rules. Can see united winning this by 3 or 4.

Sp**s to lose today but Darren Lewis to be waxing lyrical about how great they look and ready for world domination under Jose.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Did not expect Sissoko to be benched.. thought he would be perfect for Mourinho

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where Ndombele and Lo celso? The new signings from big teams this season been uninspiring.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In recent form I think Sp**s manutd will drop point Chelsea will do well if they manage to get a point from City they been bad in big games

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm watching beIN sport going over the Mourinho interview he gave them a after his sacking. The man can communicate. He was in top form that day.

Love him or hate him, the man brings spice to the PL.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ooh Mourinho just gave Kane a one armed waist-pat and Kane didn't like it.
It might be a bumpy ride, folks. Kane is pining.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom