• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 13

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It completely went over my head that all Sp**s had to do was win one game to go above us. :lol:

One win to put them 6th and they were still ambitious enough to change manager while we sit a wait for things to get worse. Basically that's St.Totteringham's day gone this season. Expect Sp**s to rack up the wins under Jose over the coming months while we'll have a nightmare December into January. The more ways you look at it the more our situation becomes an absolute joke. Don Raul masterclass.

Malky

Established Member
Can't wait to see what bullshit the board leak to the media about backing Emery after we drop points against Southampton.
Today is perfect example of the positive effect a change of manager can bring to a team, but, unfortunately, we'll stick with the Spanish bum.

Tir Na Nog

Wondering if Declan Rice is a better CB than CM.

I'm sorry to say this, but he's just a nothing player. Or at least he still has a lot to learn. Does nothing with the ball and makes far too many mistakes in terms of being in the right position or tracking runners.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great, so that’s Sp**s finishing above us for a 4th year...and the worst part is, as bad as West Ham are, they will definitely beat us in a few weeks...which is my birthday...Wilshere hat trick incoming!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm sorry to say this, but he's just a nothing player. Or at least he still has a lot to learn. Does nothing with the ball and makes far too many mistakes in terms of being in the right position or tracking runners.
I remember he had a decent run at CB a while back though. Just doesn’t impress at CM.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can't wait to see what bullshit the board leak to the media about backing Emery after we drop points against Southampton.
Today is perfect example of the positive effect a change of manager can bring to a team, but, unfortunately, we'll stick with the Spanish bum.

Think we’ll batter Southampton today.

Tir Na Nog

Kane is everything you'd expect Mourinho to want in a front man

He's everything you'd want from a front man, full stop. Unless you're Messi or Ronaldo I'd prefer a front man who can hold things up, bring others into play, run the channels WHILE ALSO being absolutely lethal and making good runs to get into scoring positions. He has everything, he's the best number 9 on the planet and now under Mourinho's fresh ideas you'll see that more than ever. Under Poch things got stale and the whole team suffered. Many had knee jerk reactions to this, some others were a bit more cautious in making bold claims about Kane not being the strike he once was.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Who would you have left out for him though?

Dele Alli shouldn’t have started. He was injured for parts of last season and his form going into the final was dreadful.

Lucas Moura could have made a difference for them.

Top Bottom