• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Had to go. But I wonder what was the point when you consider his replacement and most of the names on the short list, were lesser managers anyway.
The replacement has so far been a dud, after initially stabilising us from what looked like free-fall. The longer he's here, the more it looks a mistake. Even Wenger's biggest fans wanted him to go for his own sake. Nobody wanted him to be here if it got worse. It was like euthanising an old sick dog that you loved, for a lot of them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Both crap in the end. Pointless discussion/comparison.

Actually not.

It demonstrates the levels to which we have fallen... and helps us reflect on the work of Wenger. By no means an excuse for his poor form in the end but an absolute reality check.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Problem is we will still win this, but what does it do other than just extend the stay of Emery and prove Raul right for a little longer?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Actually not.

It demonstrates the levels to which we have fallen... and helps us reflect on the work of Wenger. By no means an excuse for his poor form in the end but an absolute reality check.
If we want to reflect, why not look at his best period of 1997-2005 then? Why compare his worst period to this period? Pointless.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Must be weird hating every manager of the team you support?
I want our team to win, us to play well, to come on the forum to vent, hear from other Arsenal fans and shot some ****.

I know you are a supreme key board warrior with 40,000+ messages in about the same time I've been on this forum and somehow many of us are not up to your stringent forum standards, but you are supremely boring. Your posts bring very little, you are not funny. So I seldom put people on ignore but here you go...

GDeep™

League is very weak
The replacement has so far been a dud, after initially stabilising us from what looked like free-fall. The longer he's here, the more it looks a mistake. Even Wenger's biggest fans wanted him to go for his own sake. Nobody wanted him to be here if it got worse. It was like euthanising an old sick dog that you loved, for a lot of them.
I’ll argue the stability was the team of Wenger. Once Emery got his feet under the table and put his fingerprints on the team, we were ****ed and have been since.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Emery's system and playing out from the back = the definition of insanity...

Trying to do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I want our team to win, us to play well, to come on the forum to vent, hear from other Arsenal fans and shot some ****.

I know you are a supreme key board warrior with 40,000+ messages in about the same time I've been on this forum and somehow many of us are not up to your stringent forum standards, but you are supremely boring. Your posts bring very little, you are not funny. So I seldom put people on ignore but here you go...

:lol:

Became a fan in 2014, hated Wenger, hates Emery. Reasonable question I thought.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I’ll argue the stability was the team of Wenger. Once Emery got his feet under the table and put his fingerprints on the team, we were ****ed and have been since.
I think we were ****ed in a different way before Emery got here. I had zero confidence in Wenger turning it around and I have zero in Emery. We need a new manager.

boyinneedofhumor

1st of all, their goal was due to quick thinking. If it wasn't, then I'd be infuriated when we had 7 outfield players back. As of now, it's more of annoyance + bemusement.

I thought I saw something amidst the doom and gloom for the 1st half.
- the urgency of the players thereafter
- we dealt with headers rather well.

(Hope I don't need to go into hiding after end of the game because of what I just posted above...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom