• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vinícius Júnior

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Why we should sign Vinicius if we have Martineli, Nelson and Saka for the left?

Just because he is Brazil and cost around 50m?
Under Solari there were some poisitive sings, but nothing more.
His finishing is horrible, his final pass too.
Sometimes a good dribbling isn't enough.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not sure on this one, talented yes but reminds me a bit of a 'Robinho' situation.

Put him in the PL and it could be a disaster in my opinion.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Try to develop Martinelli on the left. He may ends up as CF, but eventually he could be an very good option - a more offensive option - that would add goals (and assists) from the left as well, as he played in the Ituano, like I said once in the youtube part of comments (when he was announced for Arsenal) Martinelli's style is not beautiful, but I can see he being effective in the future if he works hard enough to improve.
He may end up better than Vinicius there too, even tho Vinicius is crazy talented, the Madrid youngster is struggling to improve.

What Arsenal needs imo:

==> Better midfielders (Xhaka, Torreira and Ceballos are being poor), Willock is very young, only Özil (no longer young) and Guendouzi are being legit.

==> New coach.

==> Perhaps a new RB.

I think Arsenal is pretty stacked in the attack, Lacazette, Auba, Pepe, Martinelli, Saka, Nelson, Smith-Rowe too.

But if you guys are still looking for some LW, I prefer Everton than Vinicius nowadays.

Everton could be more affordable than Vinicius too.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Exciting player, but the last thing that we need right now! Sakinho, Smith-Raldo, Martinelli and Vincius would be an exciting Brazilian front 4 though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom