• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 13

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still think it's good result for manutd consediring they been s**t for 70 minutes

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It has only in England as they don't use it properly(as in only for the benefit of Liverpool, like that pathetic foul call yesterday)

Didn't watch how worked in other leagues,but in EPL is real mess.I mean,you can see again what happend and they make mistake.

Not to mention some small margins in offside rule which is annoying in game like football.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

VAR has basically gifted Liverpool the title too.

They need Arsène Wenger to fix these VAR problems.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Ole and Emery live another week. Maybe they should go out on a date tonight.

With having no clue they're on date.

giphy.gif

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Didn't watch how worked in other leagues,but in EPL is real mess.I mean,you can see again what happend and they make mistake.

Not to mention some small margins in offside rule which is annoying in game like football.
Like I said before, it clearly seems rigged. City & us have been screwed over & over while it has basically handed Liverpool the title. Not to mention spuds have got a lot of dodgy decisions going their way as well

Top Bottom