• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

There are said to be 4 managers on the current shortlist, atm it's Brendan Rogers, Mikel Arteta, Max Allegri & Julian Nagellsman. Nagellsman would be a good pick up I reckon.

Whilst I'm as much up for Emery to be sacked as anyone, the fact remains that Sokratis will still be ****, Luiz will still be ****, Mustafi will still be **** regardless of who is in charge. You can't polish a turd. Whoever was behind the summer recruitment has much to answer for. The whole world knew we were **** defensively yet the whole summer window was geared around spunking 70 million quid on a winger. The priorities were all wrong, the 70 million should have gone on a proper centre back. You spend 6 you get ****. To make matters worse we go for the Chelsea reject who can't defend rather than the one who can.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

8jufwmoj8m041.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Whilst I'm as much up for Emery to be sacked as anyone, the fact remains that Sokratis will still be ****, Luiz will still be ****, Mustafi will still be **** regardless of who is in charge. You can't polish a turd. Whoever was behind the summer recruitment has much to answer for. The whole world knew we were **** defensively yet the whole summer window was geared around spunking 70 million quid on a winger. The priorities were all wrong, the 70 million should have gone on a proper centre back. You spend 6 you get ****. To make matters worse we go for the Chelsea reject who can't defend rather than the one who can.
Luiz was most important defender at Chelsea last season. we desperately needed width last season because we don't have one but the manager not getting things right.

Hexagon9

Because we need change. To not want any of the available options means you don’t want change. No, Pochettino’s not coming here.
No, to not want one of those two options doesn’t mean that at all. I fully agree that we need change and soon but there are other options as have been mentioned on this thread.

I just think we need someone who has top-flight managerial experience and hasn’t only shone at the richest club in the league.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Harsh call, neither of us knows Flick personally or his coaching abilities. There's the obvious push after a change of management but there no indication either way of what the future might bring this season.

If he wins something remarkably he he will stay and rightly so.

You can arguably judge him as Löw's assistant, he's very, very often done pressers. Even before that when he was Germany's DoF he was in the limelight already. Never struck me as as someone for the first row, and going by the games he's managed Bayern for I don't expect any bright tactical implementations from him. What's happening at Bayern is a) much of the squad, especially the ringleaders, were unsatisfied and turned on Kovac and now that he's gone they're happy again b) Flick is maybe not a yes man but from what you can gather a rather balanced, diplomatic guy and with the mutual knowledge he will of course rely and depend on the German NT players like Müller and Neuer, who are incidentally ringleaders and who have always been involved in getting managers sacked so c) now that they are happy again and know with Flick there's a guy who will definitely play them there won't be any more turmoil from the squad and the individual quality will push them through the season, maybe even a title. But I don't believe Flick will stay on.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There are said to be 4 managers on the current shortlist, atm it's Brendan Rogers, Mikel Arteta, Max Allegri & Julian Nagellsman. Nagellsman would be a good pick up I reckon.

Where are you seeing this?

morpho

Established Member
Id take Brenda in a heart beat... But she would reject me I fear. At least now in mid season. Or then again, maybe not...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id take Brenda in a heart beat... But she would reject me I fear. At least now in mid season. Or then again, maybe not...

Best candidate in my opinion.

He would definitely reject us right now. The best we can hope for is for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom