• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Anyone know how that 70% conversion rate that was purely a consequence of Emery’s great system is looking these days? Or is Auba out of form because he can’t sustain that conversion rate anymore?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know how that 70% conversion rate that was purely a consequence of Emery’s great system is looking these days? Or is Auba out of form because he can’t sustain that conversion rate anymore?

70% is an insane conversion rate- was always gonna drop off eventually.

All it says to me is we’re not creating enough chances. It seems like Auba is hardly having any shots every week.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
All it says to me is we’re not creating enough chances. It seems like Auba is hardly having any shots every week.
Been clear as day all season actually.. Even when he was scoring he was converting well above his usual rate. This has always been a striker who missed a lot and bagged a lot. His numbers rely on chances. Massive pity we never saw PEA under a solid Wenger side..

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Been clear as day all season actually.. Even when he was scoring he was converting well above his usual rate. This has always been a striker who missed a lot and bagged a lot. His numbers rely on chances. Massive pity we never saw PEA under a solid Wenger side..

Say it a lot, but he would have been the perfect striker to buy in the summer of 2015...him with prime Sanchez, Özil, Cazorla and Ramsey :drool:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't say I blame him. It is probably his last big contract. He is too good to be playing Europa league.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's not good enough to play for those sides. He's better than the level we are playing now though of course...
He’s in his prime and will score, always attractive to clubs.

Running down his deal so won’t even be an expensive transfer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think he had more than an inkling that Wenger wasn't going to be here for the whole 4 years. Personally, and I've nothing against it, I think Auba was chasing the money and wasn't too fussed who he played under.

Only team he really wanted to play for was Real Madrid, when he realised he wasn’t good enough for them, he chose us and a wage increase...wasn’t there a video of him bantering of an Arsenal fan who asked him to join us in around 2016?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think he had more than an inkling that Wenger wasn't going to be here for the whole 4 years. Personally, and I've nothing against it, I think Auba was chasing the money and wasn't too fussed who he played under.
Yeah, and us probably being the only top club actually trying to sign him.

Don’t think it was the lure of Wenger. That said, still sad Wenger ended his career with Giroud ffs.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Only team he really wanted to play for was Real Madrid, when he realised he wasn’t good enough for them, he chose us and a wage increase...wasn’t there a video of him bantering of an Arsenal fan who asked him to join us in around 2016?
I've not seen it. Understandable if true, though.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Yeah, and us probably being the only top club actually trying to sign him.

Don’t think it was the lure of Wenger. That said, still sad Wenger ended his career with Giroud ffs.
He persisted with the target man idea for way too long. After a player like Henry elevated the club... Bewildering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom