• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Received the home from a friend as a gift (away was sold out in my size at the Armoury after the Burnley home opener) and then a small chain football equipment store out here ran a buy 1 get 1 free promo/back to school sale/holiday weekend special and it worked on new kits (somehow) so I picked up the away and 3rd kit without hesitation.

I’ve got all three and I honestly cannot tell which I like the most...Adidas absolutely killed it with the offerings for Arsenal this season. For reference the last kit I bought/money I spent on any Arsenal gear was the beautiful yellow away kit by Nike from 2014.

I don’t need any new kits for a (long) while but if the club keep showing the ambition they showed this past summer and Adidas keeps giving us fire offerings I’m going to have a problem.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
76965805_172225490656702_3197688690752544876_n.jpg

Adidas going bold for the away kit next season

Top Bottom