• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doubt you're in for this after so recently spending 70m for someone in his position.

He's got quite a lot of hype too, I think it makes more sense to look at integrating Martinelli.
Yeah, we’re not signing Sancho for 100M after what will be another season that will see us in the EL.

Why would Sancho join a 6-8 club anyway.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Doubt you're in for this after so recently spending 70m for someone in his position.

He's got quite a lot of hype too, I think it makes more sense to look at integrating Martinelli.
Different positions and we still need another winger.

al-Ustaadh

In a squad with 3 big strikers, I think it might even negate having a long term system with wingers. The attack is quite interesting, a lot of options.
We need another winger period. We don’t have enough in attack, especially those who can create on their own.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It would be even better for them if it wasn't for Sancho pushing for a move. Otherwise they could get a ridiculous amount. It will still be high but don't expect it to be a triple figure move.

I'm not expecting a triple figure but the range is huge, could see him move for £80-140mil, it all depends on the interest and how strong.

His hype has calmed down a little too, be interesting to see where he goes but I'm not bothered he won't be coming our way.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Liverpool, Real Madrid and Barcelona are also among those keeping a close eye on Sancho’s situation amid growing expectation that this will be the 19-year-old’s last season in Germany.

Manchester City - whom Sancho left to join Dortmund for £8 million in 2017 - have asked to be kept abreast of developments but Paris St-Germain’s interest has cooled for now and there are doubts Arsenal could compete financially with United for a player who could cost up to £100m.

al-Ustaadh

Liverpool, Real Madrid and Barcelona are also among those keeping a close eye on Sancho’s situation amid growing expectation that this will be the 19-year-old’s last season in Germany.

Manchester City - whom Sancho left to join Dortmund for £8 million in 2017 - have asked to be kept abreast of developments but Paris St-Germain’s interest has cooled for now and there are doubts Arsenal could compete financially with United for a player who could cost up to £100m.
We should be.

Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Fantastic talent and I'd be delighted if it happens but he's not worth 100m.

I would rather spend less on Dani Olmo for the right side and Haaland and still be able to address other areas.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sancho will go Pool, mark my words.

That’s what my sources are telling me tbh, Kloppo thinks he could do some damage on the flanks with Trent and Robbo.

One of Mane or Salah are off after this year, Pool will go hard for Mbappe as well.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
That’s what my sources are telling me tbh, Kloppo thinks he could do some damage on the flanks with Trent and Robbo.

One of Mane or Salah are off after this year, Pool will go hard for Mbappe as well.

Would be truly shocked if Liverpool sign Mbappe, the fees involved will be huge and I just cant see him going there even if they do have the money.

However if I'm Mbappe I'm running down that contract and leaving on a bosman to the highest bidder.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Quite honest, anyone who,'s not preferring Klopp and Anfield is just dumb.

You don't have to like Liverpool, but Klopp is simply the best manager and even more so for players that are yet to reach their full potential.

Don't agree on Klopp, or the theory in general

GDeep™

League is very weak
Quite honest, anyone who,'s not preferring Klopp and Anfield is just dumb.

You don't have to like Liverpool, but Klopp is simply the best manager and even more so for players that are yet to reach their full potential.
Think a move back to London will appeal to Sancho. Lampard is good with youngsters and Sancho has a lot of English friends at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom