• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erling Braut Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

kids young enough to be influenced by their fathers might still be attracted to us due to our reputation - it isn't going to last much longer though as our glorious past fades into oblivion, so best make the most of it while we can
30m for him should also get in the way of buying two top-quality starting MFs that we need IMO. Plus Auba is close to retirement and apparently fancies a move away so he could easily fund the move and that of one of the two/three MFs.

Although we are pretty poor right now performance-wise, IMO we are only a couple of top quality midfielders and top quality manager away from having a really exciting team capable of being top four immediately and capable of challenging for the PL in a couple of seasons. I actually reckon we are a prime Cesc, Gilberto and a Naggelsman, Ten Haag, Bruno Lage or Potch away at being that kind of team right now. IMO Emery and Ole are the most underperforming managers in the PL today if we look at squad potential vs position. At least Ole gets his side to play some exciting football sometimes. Un:facepalm:i can only dream of that!

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Here’s the other factor, when players and their people previously visited Arsenal you had Wenger there to tempt them, now you visit the club and you got Emery trying to seduce you.

Massively ****ed in this department. Even the players he has, want to leave.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Unnecessary signing. We've got two top class forwards plus two exciting young players in Martinelli and Nketiah, who know where the goal is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I can see him going to Sp**s. Has Jose signing written all over this one.
Think an 18 year old attacker is the opposite of what he likes.

No space for him anyway, with Kane. You’re not signing this kid and making him warm the bench.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wherever he goes, this boy should really not go to Manu if he respects his dad. He should remember who ended his father's career.

Last edited:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Wherever he goes, this boy should really not go if he respects his dad. He should remember who ended his father's career.

Roy Keane did not a whole club, I've mentioned before how as a young lad growing up he may have formed an opinion on Utd already but it was just Roy Keane and his pathetic mindset in reality.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Personally, he looks like Patrick Schick who we were linked with not too long ago. Both left footed, lanky strikers but with good mobility/dynamism and overall has similar style of play.

Bendtner 2.0

I still think that Bendtner had all the tools technically and physically to become so much more then what he did

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Roy Keane did not a whole club, I've mentioned before how as a young lad growing up he may have formed an opinion on Utd already but it was just Roy Keane and his pathetic mindset in reality.

A club with fans that hold that cvntish bastardman in high regards.

Severely overrated player, him and scholes both!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A club with fans that hold that cvntish bastardman in high regards.

Severely overrated player, him and scholes both!

Roy Keane, yes. Paul Scholes was magnificent though. Such a smart player. The level of IQ of the game that some pleb's claim Özil possesses.

Joestlaachmkr

Rumours has it that Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are all scouting Haaland. But my bet is he will eventually end up at Leipzig next summer.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Rumours has it that Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are all scouting Haaland. But my bet is he will eventually end up at Leipzig next summer.

Ole managed him for 2 years. :lol:

Why is he being scouted by us, state of the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom