• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It would be nice to see you post about something else than Ajax for once.
I moan about Emery and talk about Ajax that’s it. I try not too but its ridiculous how in a few years we have fallen so much. If we played ajax few years ago it would have been easy 5-0 with the B team, now it’s the other way around.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This "good ebening" thing needs to stop. Emery can be criticized for a thousand reasons and rightly so but using his accent against him is frankly stupid and bigoted.
I am from Mexico so I don’t care... I probably have a similar accent, but we are not that soft here... we laugh at that instead of crying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom