• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Lol. We're so stupid, the final bit of play sums it all up. Need a goal, so instead of getting the ball into the box, we fck around playing sideways passes near the halfway line.

roz

Fake News Merchant
No excuses but seriously we had another shiyte ref. The football gods hate us right now

GoonerJay24

Its clear Emery is not good enough for Arsenal, but the player's performances are a disgrace.

Really beginning to fall out of love with football to be honest. The games losing its honesty.

Another thing, that female commentator on BT Sport was clearly pushing the 'Arsenal in crisis' agenda. United, Chelsea have performed far worse in recent times but never heard such criticism toward them. Keown can shut his mouth too.

I'm done man

Plutarch

Losing a home game in the Europa League, things are getting worse. I'd have many complaints about our performance tonight but one thing that particularly annoyed me was Chamber's complete inability to cross the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom