• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Worst manager in the history of Arsenal FC, I hate him wish a passion, disgusting vile person, he looks like a sleazy cars salesman. He is a clown, and awful, no one can even understand what he is saying, It makes me vomit to think we have someone like this in our club. I hate everything about him, the way he looks, his voice, his tactics, his facial expressions, everything.

Worst manager in the premiership with Marco Silva and that other Spanish guy the Watford manager, whatever his stupid name is.

Much worse than Bruce Rioch, because Bruce brought us Dennis Bergkamp, one of the greatest players ever in the entire clubs history who brought us many big trophies and wonderful memories. That signing alone makes Bruce way ahead of Emery. Emery is the worst vile garbage I ever seen I swear.
Bro I’ve felt and said stuff like that about Emery on here, insulting him personally and sh*t, it’s not right though. He’s an awful manager and he needs to f*ck off ASAP. I agree with everything you said, just don’t think we should insult him personally. I’m guilty of that myself. We’re all human at the end of the day.

Polar Bear

Bro I’ve felt and said stuff like that about Emery on here, insulting him personally and sh*t, it’s not right though. He’s an awful manager and he needs to f*ck off ASAP. I agree with everything you said, just don’t think we should insult him personally. I’m guilty of that myself. We’re all human at the end of the day.
Ok cool I hear ya, well just hope they sack him ASAP. The board need to get rid.
Sp**s acting and sacking their manager are again shaming our board.
Our board think their being patient and sensible, but their not, just cowardly and ineffective.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Ok cool I hear ya, well just hope they sack him ASAP. The board need to get rid.
Sp**s acting and sacking their manager are again shaming our board.
Our board think their being patient and sensible, but their not, just cowardly and ineffective.
Yeah all the board are doing right now is showing how incompetent they are. Sack Emery and put everyone out their misery.

Polar Bear

Yeah all the board are doing right now is showing how incompetent they are. Sack Emery and put everyone out their misery.
Very true, totally agree, If he is in charge for the next prem game then all the focus will be on the board, I don't understand why they are not sacking him, we are sinking deeper and deeper, its beyond frustrating now.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I think they would have sacked him a month and a half ago, but they don't have anyone to replace him with at the moment.
In my opinion, Allegri would be pretty great because only an italian would make that abomination of a defense work.
The question is if they could get him or is he holding out for Real, Barca, Manure?
Personally, I wouldn't come here if I was him. Not with the squad we have.

TorontoGooner76

I think they would have sacked him a month and a half ago, but they don't have anyone to replace him with at the moment.
In my opinion, Allegri would be pretty great because only an italian would make that abomination of a defense work.
The question is if they could get him or is he holding out for Real, Barca, Manure?
I agree and I feel this is a big problem. Sure Freddie and Bould could take over shirt term, but that is not a solution and there is really no one to turn to as far as someone that might come in and make an immediate impact here.

Maybe it is a bad time to be searching for a new manager, but I also think the problem is that we are not a big draw for top managers now. Those managers aren't I tested in a project, they want to win now.

It really leaves Arsenal in a tough spot unless we can miraculously find that guy who really wants this kind of challenge. I don't think any top managers are up for that. This leaves up and coming options or those with less pedigree such as Arteta, Howe, Nuno and the sort as our other options.

This really could take a while for Arsenal to get back on track.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

An Italian working in Italian slow league with occasional slow European games, with Italian defenders at a club that embraces italian football culture makes it seem like the Italian culture of defending is still alive. Put an Italian team up against pace and power and an increased tempo and they can get run off the pitch.

Now put an Italian manager, in an English league, with NO italian defenders or players for that fact, in a fast tempo league where there are no gimmies and every game is difficult, filled with transition teams and physicality and you get a flop.

No to Allegri. No to Nuno. I don't want percentage **** defensive football at my club. We have attacking talent that needs an attacking coach to organise and come coordinate into a cohesive attack and a cohesive press. **** the defence. The problem is that we can't create shooting opportunities for some of the best scorers in the world.

Preacher

Always Crying
giphy.gif

P.s. I hands down would take Vince McMahon as Arsenal owner instead of Kroenke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom