• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I can feel from now that most fans won't like Nuno even tho he done better job than emery with lesser quality team.

Has he? Bankrolled through the Mendes connection.

Didn’t do much at Valencia or Porto either, until he p*ssed off their fans Emery was rated at Valencia.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how often do managers leave teams mid way through the season to go to other clubs?
Don't think there too many specially when managers doing well at thier club like Nuno with Wolves Rodgers with Leicester thier teams more stable than ours

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I mean that's just an ignorant take really, isn't it. Different languages have different sound sets and it's very common to have difficulties pronouncing particular sounds in a foreign language, especially if you only started learning as an adult.

Emery can be slated for pretty much everything he did during his time in charge, but his English isn't one of them. It's the only thing I'd actually give him praise for.
I think he could have done better, he doesn't sound any different from his first months here.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Whoever the twits at the top decide to appoint, they have to choose the timing of the appointment perfectly.

You cannot bring the new manager in before New Years day, after we've finished a run of three difficult games against Manchester United.

Give him that grace period of a few training sessions to get to know the players & before we face Palace on the 11th of January.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Whoever the twits at the top decide to appoint, they have to choose the timing of the appointment perfectly.

You cannot bring the new manager in before New Years day, after we've finished a run of three difficult games against Manchester United.

Give him that grace period of a few training sessions to get to know the players & before we face Palace on the 11th of January.

We won't be waiting over a month for this appointment, probably be announced Monday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Has he? Bankrolled through the Mendes connection.

Didn’t do much at Valencia or Porto either, until he p*ssed off their fans Emery was rated at Valencia.
In championship absolutely but it has to be said in PL he done well in season and half with wolves. He not my number 1 option but i don't think there many options out there unless we waiting till the summer

Riotof91

Slagging of Freddie immediately, rating Mourinho who is absolute garbage now. :facepalm:
ArsenaIs new manager doesn’t have his pro license. Damn right I'm sIagging it off u mug

I can teII u were 100% behind wenger & emery when they were weII past their seII by date
ppI Iike u shouId just shut up now, u have done enough damage with ur deIusionaI fake positivity

I want AIIegri or AnceIotti! onIy proven winners!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In championship absolutely but it has to be said in PL he done well in season and half with wolves. He not my number 1 option but i don't think there many options out there unless we waiting till the summer

How many newly promoted teams get to bring in the likes of Raul Jimenez and Joao Moutinho?

Don’t get why we just don’t roll with Freddie until the summer, there will be loads of Nuno level managers available then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom