• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
It's becoming clear we need a big personality as much as a talented coach, someone to instil some respect and fear into this bunch of cúnts. Or better still sell the lot of them.
For these reasons I'm not sure about Allegri, we risk the same situation with language again and we still have all the same brats as before.

Not sure if it's the beard but NES looks pretty frightening, he's 6'2 as well, I don't imagine Wolves players taking the piss when he isn't looking.
Ideally this isn't something you should even consider when choosing a football manager but the core at this club is clearly rotten and lets get things straight it started before Emery arrived he was just unfortunate to inherit it.

Pochettino would be ideal, very good manager with a bit of an aura about him but probably not realistic.
Vieira but aren't Nice even more dull than us?

Better still give it to Roy Keane until the end of the season in the hope that some of these cowards try mocking him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine still trusting Raul :lol:

He’s literally killing this football club from within. We’re on course to becoming another Porto with all these super agents involved.
We are totally different because Porto Benfica more use 3rd party agents that will never happen here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fair enough. BUt not like he left them for another huge club. If Pep went from City to Orlando Pirates would his stock not drop somewhat?

Think Arsène was so disillusioned with European football after the Marseille match fixing, he wanted a break from it.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Why’s Allegri so hated now? He was flavour of the month after Wengers departure and before. Seen the same with Raul and Sven, back in summer Raul saved this club and Sven was a homeless n0nce.

Opinions change far too quick.
Because Poch is there for the taking.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why on earth would he persist with something which so clearly doesn't work...
Far more Wenger influence in the man, methinks..
I'm sure there are a lot of influences but he was there and wasnt able to influence change. Just putting a thought out that he was there and could be part of the problem. Hopefully not. But its certainly a consideration.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough. BUt not like he left them for another huge club. If Pep went from City to Orlando Pirates would his stock not drop somewhat?

Wenger got f*cked over by the Monaco board irrc, was all set to go to Bayern but they refused to let him go.

In those days it was harder to move round countries and I think he’d had enough of France with the whole match fixing saga.

He might not have been as outstanding a candidate as a Klopp or Guardiola but he was still a league winner in a top 5 league.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So you all got what you wanted. How long till fans get on Freddie's back if the tough run continues...... I don't mind who becomes the next manager but the fans have been out of order with the abuse of both Wenger and Emery.
This is part of modern life now bro. Social media is trial by the lynch mob. And a lie gets around the world before the truth gets its pants on.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He flopped at Barcelona. I mentioned this last summer got attacked for it

True. I remember he done some questionable stuff at Barcelona and people assumed he’d be an upgrade on Gazidis.

Dud Raul.

Balboa

If people want Freddie to get it to the end of the season, who do people think would be easier to sign for the summer?

Kysus

Nice points backing yourself there, why is Allegri, the man who won 6 s
Serie A titles and made two champions league finals, a clown? Emery has nothing on him ffs.
It is really really hard to not win the League with Juve.
His Milan team was super sick as well and had prime Ibra and Thiago Silva.

Roberto Di Mateo won the Champions League in his first attempt.
Avram Grant was one slip away from doing the same.
How is 2 finals with those teams even an accomplishment lol

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We are totally different because Porto Benfica more use 3rd party agents that will never happen here.

There’s a reason why Arsène Wenger didn’t want to be involved with these super agents.

The likes of Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola will kill this club at any given opportunity.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That is the unfortunate truth. Fans better recognize that quickly and be ready for some painful moments. This team can do better than the last few weeks pitiful performances but we are nowhere near a top 4 caliber club at this stage. it is a 2 or 3 year rebuilding project.
Any manager can take this squad into the top 4, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom