• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Why is Pochettino among the rumored choices for Arsenal manager?:lol:

He's never coming here. We should focus our efforts on candidates who are viable options.

carlito'sway

Established Member

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Jorge Jesus, Genesio, Gallardo, Blanc, Rangnick, Setien, Sampaoli.

Hope they're looking at these guys.

Didn't you see how he folded in World Cup 2018. In the match against France, he was there just as a figure.
Messi was playing and also doing the tactics.

Now imagine his crazy and weak personality against Emirates crowd. It is a recipe for disaster.

say yes

forum master baiter

Interesting article by Amy. Apparently Arteta was the outstanding candidate last time and wowed the panel. He only lost out to Emery because the board felt he didn’t have the right support team / infrastructure behind him, and they wanted someone safer to handle the job post-Wenger.

Leads me to think there’s a good chance he’ll get it this time. Think we should go all out for him too. Last chance saloon for Arteta/us. He’ll be managing City next time we have a managerial vacancy.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Most on here predicted that Emery would get sacked during the period after seeing the fixtures during the summer.

Damn! I should have put some money on it.

#Freddie2020

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I can imagine he wants to though, guy’s a crazy competitor.

Bet he’s going mad seeing Jose getting all this praise, six months after he got them to a CL final.
If he wants to stay in the EPL he knows United will be begging for him to come when Oleh finishes 10th, no need to burn all the bridges with Sp**s fans by joining Arsenal.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
I am truly baffled that Gallardo's name is not in the conversation. This guy may be the one of the best managers in the game today. The guy has a clear vision and philosophy, is a charismatic leader and exudes authority. The crew running the club truly seems not able to think out of their small box.

Miyata

Even yesterday Emery didn’t get much abuse. My brother goes to matches, Emery more or less got no abuse from the crowd in these 18 months.
I was watching it on stream, it really looked everyone was boo'ing him.
I don't know, let's just have some good games with nice football again cause these last weeks were depressing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If I was Arteta I’d reject Arsenal for Everton tbh.

**** board, toxic fans and arrogant individuals in the squad who mocked Emery.

Everton would be more patient with him.

say yes

forum master baiter
Amy Lawrence on the candidates we interviewed last time:

The shortlist of eight was slowly whittled down. There were concerns over Max Allegri’s ability to communicate with barely any English. Jorge Sampaoli had a few left-field ideas that didn’t chime. Patrick Vieira and Thierry Henry were admired for their status within the club but worries about their readiness — and not wanting the risk of the new-man-getting-burned syndrome to apply to a club legend — played a part. Ralf Rangnick and Julen Lopetegui both impressed but the two front-runners, Emery and Arteta, were clearly ahead. And then there was one.

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Interesting article by Amy. Apparently Arteta was the outstanding candidate last time and wowed the panel. He only lost out to Emery because the board felt he didn’t have the right support team / infrastructure behind him, and they wanted someone safer to handle the job post-Wenger.

Leads me to think there’s a good chance he’ll get it this time. Think we should go all out for him too. Last chance saloon for Arteta/us. He’ll be managing City next time we have a managerial vacancy.
If true thats really insane. :lol:

How does a coach that has never taken charge of a game become the outstanding candidate? If he is maybe interviewing the wrong people.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Going to love watching Freddie while he has the job, players better perform for him!

And will back any coach the club gets, especially now Jose is no longer an option...exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom