• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think we'll lose this one. Unless players just play with freedom and show their quality, in which case we'll win.

Well either lose or a win with both teams scoring

3-2

NZgunner

Will be really interesting to see Freddie's selection/formation and the tactics he'll employ.

Unfortunately I don't think there's much he can do about our defence as that's hindered by a complete lack of top class central defenders - and the mid-field options aren't exactly exciting either. I just hope he's able to find a way to let our attack off the leash, but even that requires the rest of the team to do their bit.

I think one change we'll see for sure is less trying to play it out from the back as that's an easy one to work on over a few days.

But sadly I'm not convinced we'll get the "new manager bounce". We've got to remember that Freddie's been at training, talking to the team, and sitting on the bench beside Emery all through this dismal run of form, so he's not as fresh as someone from outside would be.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking forward to kickin’ back, and watching us get back to winning ways tomorrow!

EKk3WuCWsAInx6x.jpg

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Expecting to win this, long term the team will take some time but Emery being gone should provide an initial lift.

First game I've looked forward to in months.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just remembered this is the QI derby, used to love that show!

Haven’t watched it much since Fry left.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

odd, since he trained with the rest of the squad today

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Just the feel good factor/ new manager's bounce should be enough to get us the win. If we win we are only 5 points off 4th.

With nearly two-thirds of the season still to come it is far too early to give up on chasing the sides above us. They will all drop points regularly, we just need to capitalise on it when they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom