• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Can we all accept before this games starts that it's going to take a while for Freddie to turn this ship around? I can't bear everyone going over the top if things don't go our way today...

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Can we all accept before this games starts that it's going to take a while for Freddie to turn this ship around? I can't bear everyone going over the top if things don't go our way today...
No. There are people who have agendas and they will fit today's result around their agenda. Specifically the supporters of Sp uds legend Pochettino or Everton legend Arteta etc etc. And the IKBs of course.

So if we lose it will be another opportunity to plug" their" candidate and if we win it will be "it's only Norwich". It's a predictable as the sun rising every morning.

Last edited:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm looking to see - if/when we take the lead - the players run over to Freddie and the away fans to celebrate, as that would show some spirit has returned

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm looking to see - if/when we take the lead - the players run over to Freddie and the away fans to celebrate, as that would show some spirit has returned
It will be good when we/if we score today to show a fair bit of enthusiasm today tbh actually, I never thought of that actually. It will be great to see that stuff. Especially guys like Auba & Laca.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
More interested to see if they can start preforming specially off the ball.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
People Will say Freddie dif a Good job if he win. IF thats true he did a bad job if he loses. Would you complain about People praising him?

Ewarwoowar

I hope Freddie can instill that it's ok to love playing football and not always to feel that it is just a job you need to grind out.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't really care how we play tbh, as long as we close the gap to top 4 by 5 points. The rest will come later.

Deki

Need to see these players all put a shift in today. They have all hidden behind the pressure on Emery over the past couple months and have got off scot-free. Disgusting in all honesty and I think they all feel they have gotten away with it.

If they continue to stink it up, I hope our new manager-to-be is taking notes on who should be sold when he comes in.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
apologise if it’s already been posted
Opta stats - Norwich City vs Arsenal
Only bottom three sides Norwich (3) and Watford (4) have scored fewer away goals than Arsenal in the Premier League this season (5). The Gunners are without a goal in their last 212 minutes of football away from home, mustering just five shots on target in that run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom