• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Chambers and Mustafi... well that opinion turned around very quickly.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If we can get the front three cracking we will be in business.

Not the defense or lack of width I expected but maybe this is telling on how Pepe performing in training & readiness of the youngsters on the opposite flank... Freddie knows them better than any of us.

Really excited for this even if 11 Mustafis starting.

Now Freddie picking the squad I think more and more will start to admit that our squad is barely top10 level. Terrible players overall in the squad.

Hard to pick good team when you have Kola, Xhaka, Mustafi, Luiz, Guendouzi, etc...

At least the fraud Pepe isn't playing.

Looking forward to see if Ljungberg managed to get some positiveness through the squad!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s been poor there but I’d have gone back to AMN at RB one last time so we could play Chambers centrally.

Mustafi and Luiz is terrifying.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Still excited. It's not so much formation we need to change, it's attitude.

COYG!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Annoying Tierney isnt starting. We have a narrow midfield and need good width from the full backs. Tierney has the best delivery at the club and he is benched. Bizarre. Just a bizarre line up all over the place.

Hopefully Freddie has a masterplan to get something from this team.

The last two transfers window have handicapped us big time.

We have to start doing better in transfers window to build a better squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom