• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Positives :
Pepe not starting
Sokratis not starting
Willock getting chance
Özil starting

Negatives :
Mustafi starting
Xhitaka starting
Kolasinac starting
Guendouzi starting

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Norwich are close to getting their first choice defence back.

They’ll be better now they have Zimmerman back, he’s missed almost the whole season so far.

mpower2540

It’s just such an Emery team......nail your colours to the mask and make a statement/impact! Drop one of Xhaka or Guendouzi, they’re both underperforming so you can be justified! Drop one of Laca or Auba (preferably Laca) so you can get the player we’ve heavily invested in, and has creation/invention on the pitch. It’s just such a safe “I don’t want to fall out with anyone” line up.

Hope it’s a one off with Freddie but he needs to be brave with these players.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we see more combination play through the middle with Freddie.. Need to get Özil especially on the ball in central positions.. Would have liked Pepe to start though, shame.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
FairImperturbableEsok-size_restricted.gif

I said the transfer window was not good because of lack of major defensive signing. Got abused for it but many now admitting our defense look terrible.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Abysmal line up. No width at all...
This could potentially work width very technical attacking full backs and more mobile midfielders, but we have none of those.
I was expecting something refreshing from Ljungberg, maybe Martinelli starting on the left or as a CF with Pepe on the right, so this is very disappointing.
It looks like we are going to continue with Douzi who is completely out of form and pair him with Xhaka who can only pass backwards or sideways.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Hey, what do you know. Xhaka is back. So it seems like Wenger, Emery and now Ljungberg rate him, there must be something about him that our clueless fas are missing.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Happy to see willock in the team, we need some drive in midfield. Would've perferred Sokratis over Luiz. Mustafi and Sok are both quick, so at least we would've been able to play a higher line and press.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
About people who not happy with defense i mean did you watch Sokratis and bellerin? Sokratis been abslout trash last month bellerin doesn't look even ready.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I said the transfer window was not good because of lack of major defensive signing. Got abused for it but many now admitting our defense look terrible.
We bought Saliba who could be a key player for us soon. We also struggle more with controlling the ball than defending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom