• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Alright then bud. Our team is known for a poor mentality. And we are in such a poor run of form. I think that was the wrong choice. Some dont. I'm worried weve previous for celebrating at the wrong time, see Giroud and his scorpion celebration. Small decisions matter. Especially when we look at the larger picture of a poor mentality.

Dude, it is the 57th minute not the 90th. It sounds like you are just looking for something to whine about.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mustafi, Chambers, Xhaka, Luiz, Willock aren't good enough to start

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Torreira incoming. Not the sub I'd be looking to make. Imagine he will be on for Willock. Whilst Willock has had a poor game he is our only box to box runner in the middle.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mustafi isn't made for this level and Xhaka won't ever be good enough because of his pace.

Once we get rid of Mustafi, Sokratis, Kolasiniac, Luiz, Xhaka, Torreira, Özil and Lacazette we can make progress but we won't get anywhere under this lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom