• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast Incarnate

Years playing CM at some level... yeah sure

I honestly don't know what game you're watching.

See my post history, I've been very critical of Xhaka and have just come back from a 4 week ban for slating him after the Palace game and I wasn't thrilled at him being selected today.

But I'll give credit where it's due, he's been solid today, not amazing, but he's done his job well.

I think some just slate Xhaka because it's a fashionable thing to do.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Putting on a winger and taking of a centre mid. What is he doing here? Trying to win the game? What is this sorcery?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good that Guendo was not happy, he needs to know he can’t do it all. Not more teachers pet for him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I honestly don't know what game you're watching.

See my post history, I've been very critical of Xhaka and have just come back from a 4 week ban for slating him after the Palace game and I wasn't thrilled at him being selected today.

But I'll give credit where it's due, he's been solid today, not amazing, but he's done his job well.

I think some just slate Xhaka because it's a fashionable thing to do.
I could sit next to you a watch every movement he does without the ball and tell you how bad it is and what he should do instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom