• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Would love to know how our record signing is going to prove himself when he isn't getting on the pitch.

Özil been rubbish other than set pieces

Beast Incarnate

I could sit next to you a watch every movement he does without the ball and tell you how bad it is and what he should do instead

We'll I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I think he's been a solid 6.5-7 rating today and the best of the 3 CM we started with

FinnGooner

Established Member
This club is a ****ing joke. The defense is absolutely shocking, been for years, and we spend €70m on a bench warming winger, while scraping the likes of Sokratis, Mustafi and Luiz from the bottom of the CB barrel.

Deki

Kolasinac has been solid today. Crossings been poor but nothing compared to Chambers, who is literally hit and hope.

Saka on before Pepe and Martinelli is idiotic. Kids done nothing for months.

junglist57

Established Member
Something must be up if Pepe didn't even play a minute on Thursday.

I thought they were maybe saving him for today... strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom