• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erling Braut Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Rumours has it that Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are all scouting Haaland. But my bet is he will eventually end up at Leipzig next summer.

Should go Dortmund out of that list.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Liverpool could be great for him. Hes a Good all arounder.

He's still developing, I think a move to Dortmund would guarantee more playing time and help his development as well as being in an easier league with less pressure.

Liverpool he would be up against Firmino, arguably one of their most important players.

I don't know too much about him to be honest, maybe he is good enough to be starting for Liverpool each week, I really don't know.

Joestlaachmkr

Should go Dortmund out of that list.
Perhaps. But idk how closely any of these clubs are following Haaland. i just heard/read that he is apparantly being scouted by all of these clubs but i have no idea how serious any of these rumours are. But we certainly dont need a striker right now, we already have 2 fantastic strikers in Auba and Laca, we need to sort out our defence and midfield before anything else.

Joestlaachmkr

BTW there has been some great viking players wearing The Gunners shirt (Limpar, Jensen, Freddie, Bendtner), but i dont think we has ever had a Norwegian player before?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
He's still developing, I think a move to Dortmund would guarantee more playing time and help his development as well as being in an easier league with less pressure.

Liverpool he would be up against Firmino, arguably one of their most important players.

I don't know too much about him to be honest, maybe he is good enough to be starting for Liverpool each week, I really don't know.
27 in 19 tho. Might not taken Long. Klopp seems great with kids

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
27 in 19 tho. Might not taken Long. Klopp seems great with kids

Great stat, but Firmino..?

Talking dislodging one of their best players, if he can do so then great, I really don't know enough about him.

But as a youngster I would opt for game time like Sancho, he will challenge for the Bundesliga, start and play domestic and CL football consistently, keep it up and move as the star striker after a year or two.

Just don't sign a 5yr deal, if he backs himself sign for 3yrs or less.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

BTW there has been some great viking players wearing The Gunners shirt (Limpar, Jensen, Freddie, Bendtner), but i dont think we has ever had a Norwegian player before?

CWw6AtPW4AIzmBZ.jpg

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Great stat, but Firmino..?

Talking dislodging one of their best players, if he can do so then great, I really don't know enough about him.

But as a youngster I would opt for game time like Sancho, he will challenge for the Bundesliga, start and play domestic and CL football consistently, keep it up and move as the star striker after a year or two.

Just don't sign a 5yr deal, if he backs himself sign for 3yrs or less.
Paco scoring for fin att Dortmund. Not sure he takes His place. He Will have to fight att most places. Dortmund might be better. But klopp has great trackrecord with his signings.

Joestlaachmkr

I dont know to much about this kid, have only watched him in a few games in the CL. But he definitely seems like a proper talent who can develop into a world class striker in the near future, his moves reminds me a bit of RvP.

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Just got a push news from Kicker saying local news outlets have reported Haaland landing at Dortmund airport and being welcomed by a Dortmund employee.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Sancho out, Haaland in?

Don't think so. His release clause is pretty cheap for a guy like him and Dortmund have by now openly admitted failing in their squadplanning regarding the CF position. They said going into the season with Alcacer and Gotze and no proper second striker was a mistake. Haaland is probably the answer to that.

balthazar

We had Håvard Nordtveit for a few years, but I don't think he ever got a senior game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom