• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Actually think he has a point. The crosses and cutbacks were better 2 seasons back

Maybe Wenger allowing the players more freedom of thought in situations? Vibe I get from the training videos is Unai drilling into them a style of play that doesn't really encourage that.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Maybe Wenger allowing the players more freedom of thought in situations? Vibe I get from the training videos is Unai drilling into them a style of play that doesn't really encourage that.
Doesn't really make sense given the style we are using. We throw all our effort into attacking up the wings. Great post in the tactics thread yesterday mentioned how Wenger's style created opportunities where the goal is almost certain whereas Emery is trying to create as many small chances as possible. And If that is the case he is failing miserably because we create virtually nothing,.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's decent going forward but has no recovery pace. A very one dimensional player all he's good at is the rampaging runs, but he does it with a lot of power.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
wow that video makes it even more incredible.. Kolasinac is something else..

nick gould

I know that he is not good going back. But why take him off and replace him with a full back at a time when we needed a goal? Why not bring an attacker instead of wasting a valuable sub? He was one of our most positive players going forward.

CJJ

Established Member
I know that he is not good going back. But why take him off and replace him with a full back at a time when we needed a goal? Why not bring an attacker instead of wasting a valuable sub? He was one of our most positive players going forward.
We didn't need "attack", we just needed more quality crossing. We had Martinelli, Auba and Pepe on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom