• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
That was one of the worst LB performances I've seen in my life, at least attacking part. I had a feeling he missed every forward pass in the game, but have to say Saka was just as bad with his positioning, always too far from his LB.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
That was one of the worst LB performances I've seen in my life, at least attacking part. I had a feeling he missed every forward pass in the game, but have to say Saka was just as bad with his positioning, always too far from his LB.

Wot worse than peak Andre Santos? Looks like the honeymoon is well and truly over :rofl:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
...and people thought VAR would get rid of the divers.

If anything VAR is more likely to reward divers as the replays just have to show some contact. Just like the Zaha dive (might have been the slightest of touch but he threw himself over it) that was given as penalty against us. Ings did the same.
This is sadly true. I didn't factor in the gutlessness of the wankers viewing the footage. More chance of a ref booking a player for diving than VAR, because VAR will show contact even if it's engineered by the diver. What a ****ing mess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didnt adjust tot pace of game when coming on. It was a weird sub, he didnt need to come on.
Because kola got injured so was forced sub. Tierney will always need time to settle in this league offensively he still very good defensively he still has lot to improve

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was already bit injury prone when was at celtic i just hope nothing broken in his arm he look in too much pain. I think he'll need more gym work the PL is more demanding

Gunner-Union

I think he can come good but he has been skinned a few times rather easily and is not as speedy as I was led to believe. Has a good cross on him and gets stuck in but seems over eager atm and has been caught out but im sure injuries aside he will be a top LB

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

By the end of next season these early comments will be a distant memory. He can be as good as he wants to be.

He may be injury prone I don’t know but today’s dislocated shoulder can happen to anyone, unless he has history?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Didn't realize as dislocation could keep you out for months, just our luck if it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom