• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Based on my probably charicaturish impression of Allegro he is who I want.

- Discipline and team play
- A team drilled and coached properly
- Can handle the stars
- Knows what winning takes (Juventus or not)

GDeep™

League is very weak
If I remember correctly, I used to think Allegri at Milan was terrible.

He’s no defensive god who’ll come here here and touch everything to gold.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s not ruling us out, still think it won’t happen, but this makes the links more interesting

You can tell he’s f*cked off with Levy bad :lol:

He’d clearly take the job. If he says he wants it but our board are too cheap to stump up the cash he’s ruined his relationship with Sp**s fans forever for nothing.

Never wanted us to get anything over the line as much as this. Could make or break the next decade at this club with this appointment.

say yes

forum master baiter
Allegri interview was brillant btw and I think he's the right man for the job, right now.
Might not be the prettiest option, but what he says makes sense and is exactly what we need right now.

Here's the translation from the interview, not that great but perfectly understandable:

He's made a few good points that applies to our situation imo.

Good read but, unfortunately for us, only one thing matters in that interview: he ruled out any managerial role until next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom