• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good spirit from Everton, from manager to players. Freddie talks about the players playing with fear, but he has that look himself. He had to be able to project some positive energy that translates to the players, given our current state.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good spirit from Everton, from manager to players. Freddie talks about the players playing with fear, but he has that look himself. He had to be able to project some positive energy that translates to the players, given our current state.
I would be scared to not preform if Duncan is manager the guy has such scary face

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just finished watching the Everton game. This is what hard work and trying to get tight to the opposition players can do to a team. This is what we need!

We still try to play deliberate and we lose all tempo. Nice too that the Chelsea **** lost. Good on Everton!

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would be scared to not preform if Duncan is manager the guy has such scary face
He’ll certainly light a fire under you, and that’s the best thing you can do when you take over. You can’t always rip up the whole playbook immediately but you can get players to play with more passion. That’s what big Duncan did very well today.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

giphy.gif

Ewarwoowar

Ferguson didn't have to do much, tweak what players to play, formation and a rocket up their ass. You could try that with us but you still have to undo the dire coaching that has gone on for too long and the board sitting on their hands too long enabling the rot to really set in..

GDeep™

League is very weak
Paul Merson gets a lot of criticism but he’s one of the most “on point” pundits out there. Guys like this have football as second nature.

Saying nothing has changed with Jose at Sp**s.

OSBK

Established Member
Ferguson didn't have to do much, tweak what players to play, formation and a rocket up their ass. You could try that with us but you still have to undo the dire coaching that has gone on for too long and the board sitting on their hands too long enabling the rot to really set in..

Rocket up the ass. We have been missing a manager who can do that since george graham. I would want Vieira as manager just for that, he wont take any crap and if you wont follow Vieira in battle then hang up your boots son.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom