• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy1979

One major issue would be how can you let Wenger go but employ LVG? Makes no sense.
We let wenger go as after 20+ years he had gone stale. This would be a different voice in a different set of circumstances. We don't need to worry though...this option makes tooo much sense for the board to even consider lol

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't mind LvG. He'd bring character and class to the club. He won't take any crap from the journos either.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn’t we let Wenger go because we wanted the new breed of manager? The young modern mind?

Since Wenger has gone we’ve replaced him with a bum, have been linked with bums, and are now wish listing LVG who played the most atrocious football in recent Utd history.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We let wenger go as after 20+ years he had gone stale. This would be a different voice in a different set of circumstances. We don't need to worry though...this option makes tooo much sense for the board to even consider lol
Don’t think he went stale, poor signings and a weak squad killed his last few years.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I want a manager that puts burglars in hospital.

DUNCAN Ferguson fought off two burglars at his home yesterday. One was taken to hospital.

The former Rangers and Scotland player was praised by police for acting ''bravely and responsibly''.

Leeroy1979

Didn’t we let Wenger go because we wanted the new breed of manager? The young modern mind?

Since Wenger has gone we’ve replaced him with a bum, have been linked with bums, and are now wish listing LVG who played the most atrocious football in recent Utd history.
Desperate times call for desperate measures lol

Right now atrocious football will do nicely if it produces a winning team. We need someone not afraid to give David Luiz both barrels and get him out of the team. Koscielny aside, who missed a decent chunk of the season injured, the main difference to the defence this season is Luiz. Ok we weren't great defensively last time but we were better than this, he is the main difference. Other players get the elbow for a sub par performance yet he churns them out week after week and seems to be immune to being dropped.

Leeroy1979

Don’t think he went stale, poor signings and a weak squad killed his last few years.
Apologies just read that back and I have made it sound like I was being down on wenger. I accept it was time for him to move on (I did find it hard to come to that conclusion) the man is a legend and one of the most brilliant minds in the game

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
There is one interim option out there no one is talking about:
IllustriousRemarkableCanary-size_restricted.gif

LVG would probably be the best option of all, but he said he won't coach again, I think.

Did great at ManU under much much worse conditions than under Mourinho, Bayern's success is still build on his work,..

Keplaz

This Ange Postecoglu might be the ticket. Commanding manager and has improved every team his been to. Unknown in these shores. Low expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom