• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just bring back Arsène Wenger FFS

The club is finished but at least Arsène would bring back some stability here until the end of the season.

Our board are completely clueless.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Arteta comes in, I’ll have no choice but to get behind him and defend him like my life depends on it.

Only when I have one foot out.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

morpho

Established Member
Do you guys honestly think that tier 1 or even tier 2 manager would touch this club at its current state? Why would they? Its not like we have a reputation to spend when needed? We have a toxic fan base, demanding heavens, a ****ty squad with players that is in disbeliefe, stripped of confidence or unity.
The only one that would take on such a task is someone who would consider it a step up. And even they would think twice about it, imo...
Welcome mediocrity.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He will have a massive job on his hands but I have a feeling he could yet be a good choice.

"My philosophy will be clear. I will have everyone 120 percent committed, that’s the first thing. If not, you don’t play for me. When it’s time to work, it’s time to work, and when it’s time to have fun, then I’m the first one to do it, but that commitment is vital. Then I want the football to be expressive, entertaining. I cannot have a concept of football where everything is based on the opposition. We must dictate the game, we have to be the ones dictating the game, we have to be the ones taking the initiative and we must entertain people coming to watch us. I am 100% percent convinced of those things, and I think I can do it.”

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
He will have a massive job on his hands but I have a feeling he could yet be a good choice.

"My philosophy will be clear. I will have everyone 120 percent committed, that’s the first thing. If not, you don’t play for me. When it’s time to work, it’s time to work, and when it’s time to have fun, then I’m the first one to do it, but that commitment is vital. Then I want the football to be expressive, entertaining. I cannot have a concept of football where everything is based on the opposition. We must dictate the game, we have to be the ones dictating the game, we have to be the ones taking the initiative and we must entertain people coming to watch us. I am 100% percent convinced of those things, and I think I can do it.”

Sounds a lot like Emery.

PrOtAGoNiSt!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
why not be glass half full? true Arteta has had no success as a manager, but he hasn't had any failures either, which is more than could be said about some of the other managers loudly touted on here

he's been in the frame long before Raul appeared, will have the support of Per on the ground, Wenger if he asks for it, and most importantly Josh is supposed to be a fan

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's Marcelino from Argentina.

Isn’t he supposed to be quality though? Barca supposed to be sniffing around.

On Arteta if the club really can’t afford Pochettino then I guess he’s my realistic second choice.

It’s a massive gamble, and if it doesn’t work heads will have to roll but at least there’s the belief in the game he’s going to be a great manager.

Going for someone like Ancelotti would be disappointing after his poor stints at Bayern and Napoli.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Isn’t he supposed to be quality though? Barca supposed to be sniffing around.

On Arteta if the club really can’t afford Pochettino then I guess he’s my realistic second choice.

It’s a massive gamble, and if it doesn’t work heads will have to roll but at least there’s the belief in the game he’s going to be a great manager.

Going for someone like Ancelotti would be disappointing after his poor stints at Bayern and Napoli.

Don't know lot about him tbf.It was just a little joke.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Getting a bit miffed by the number of people criticising the fan base and calling them toxic. One, you're supposed to be apart of it:lol:. 2 The fans DO NOT demand the earth. All they/we expect is for the club to try and fulfil it's full potential.

Fans are idiots. Look at Everton’s fans today, they were celebrating like they’d won the CL ffs.

Doesn’t take much to get us going, a bit of decent football and a couple of wins.

We haven’t won a game since October and we’ve kept two clean sheets all year. Some of the stuff I’ve seen saying the fans are to blame is shambolic.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If Arteta fails then what? Will we give him more time because hes an Arsenal legend (apparently)? Lets put it this way Remi Garde was highly rated then look what happend.

zilfy

As risky as arteta is, I love that we are looking to appoint someone who prioritizes free-flowing, exciting football, just like Wenger did. Its who we are.

**** Mourinho. **** allegri and **** Santo. Let's play with some flair and blow some minds, just like we used to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom