• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pool are streets ahead of the PL right now. Didn’t even buy anyone this summer.

Talk of them moving on one of Salah or Mane next summer. Probably get 200M or something crazy.

Replace them with Sancho and Mbappe. Different banter.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love to see Mbappe in the PL.

Already seen the better version of him anyway...

henry.jpg

...Mbappe would just be a let down after witnessing true royalty.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If Liverpool are still undefeated when we play them and we lose, SACK EVERYONE.

Old players, young players, board,loanees, kit man, catering , EVERYONE.
Ever since the Kroenke's took over, the boys have been fed chopped hot dogs, spam and rice with dates. No wonder Heczy went vegan. Sack the caterers. #WeCareDoYou

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We are getting ass whooped by city mark my words

If it does get ugly, as I suspect it will, I anticipate something happening at the Emirates I never would've contemplated at one point, a pitch invasion, and this one will be for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watching MOTD and I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Theo absolutely skinning Kante like he’s a nobody :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Martin Keown is a terrifying man. You feel like he’s barely holding himself back from battering someone :lol:

The way he was talking about Watford, can hear the rage bubbling just under the surface.

Top Bottom