• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chris Smalling

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dunk or I riot.

I’m not convinced by him. 28 years old and he looks limited.

We had a great chance on Thursday due to him fannying about in midfield and losing the ball. He’d get quoted at 50M odd as well.

Like the look of Jules Kounde at Sevilla. Strong, fast and good on the ball although he’s not the tallest.

PL centre back we should be looking at is Ben Godfrey imo. He smashed it for my local team Shrewsbury on loan when they nearly got promoted and he’s gone from strength to strength.

Captained Norwich a couple of times and while they’ve been dreadful at the back he personally has been good, they’ve just suffered massively from injuries until now.

Goonger

We need 3 new cbs and he's better than all the ones we have so I'd take him.

Unfortunately we've sunk so low that this is the right assessment. I'd love someone like Demiral to partner Saliba but would be concerned over lack of experience still. If we can get rid of the bums we have, Smalling could help provide that while still being more physically suited to the role than our current options.

Remember, most would turn their noses up to Jonny Evans a few years ago, and he's now a mainstay of the best defense in the league currently.

DasBootist

Lol I don't care how well he's playing for AS Roma, everyone knows he'll become a flop if he ever signs for Arsenal.

The world needs structure for it to function

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
PL centre back we should be looking at is Ben Godfrey imo. He smashed it for my local team Shrewsbury on loan when they nearly got promoted and he’s gone from strength to strength.

Captained Norwich a couple of times and while they’ve been dreadful at the back he personally has been good, they’ve just suffered massively from injuries until now.

Been heavily linked with Sp**s. But a lot of Norwich fans feel he is bad at dealing with crosses.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Been heavily linked with Sp**s. But a lot of Norwich fans feel he is bad at dealing with crosses.

That’s disappointing to see tbh. He used to be good in the air in his loan spell so seems he’s regressed. If he’s not delivering in the air, that’s a pretty key part of the game.

I haven’t seen much of Norwich as I would’ve liked this year, know they’ve been a shambles defensively but I put that down to the many, many injuries they had.

Last tweet aludes to him being a midfield option but I don’t think he’d be good enough in there for us. Someone like Kalvin Phillips would be the better option if we move on Torreira.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Guys thinking we're going to get 3 cbs are in denial. We have 6 cbs already. Unless we sell at least two of them there's no chance of adding one, let alone 3.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There are no fresh links. THERE ARE NO FRESH LINKS!:bounce:

The world is still right.:Celebration:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom