• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't we go unbeaten for a few games last season. We will need to do the same this season to get anywhere near the top 6.

malik180

Would rather finish 8th than playing the Europa League again. More interesting thing for me is when we get our Goal Difference back above 0.

zilfy

Just put a sneaky bet down for arsenal to make top 6 the day before Tottenham and man u have brilliant victories, so brilliant it looks live they've both turned a corner.

What an idiot. We're not getting anywhere near top 6

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would rather finish 8th than playing the Europa League again. More interesting thing for me is when we get our Goal Difference back above 0.
We badly need CL/EL. some players won't come unless we are in these big competitions

Joestlaachmkr

I honestly doubt we are able to finish any higher than 7-8 in the league, unless something drastic happens these next few weeks.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Lol..I voted third.

Hope we finish 10th. Bring Arteta in January some time. Bed in some youngsters, sell a load of the useless ****s here. Start the next season fresh and no europa distractions and build our way up again.

People have short memories, 90% of people's football opinions are memes. All it will take is one season of winning something and we will be a "top club" again.

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We're not getting anywhere near top 6
I think that is pretty sure unless we witness some kind of miracle. I have us 7th or lower. I'd take anything well away from the relegation zone as a plus this season. Might not hurt us to sit out Europe for a season.

zilfy

I think that is pretty sure unless we witness some kind of miracle. I have us 7th or lower. I'd take anything well away from the relegation zone as a plus this season. Might not hurt us to sit out Europe for a season.
Still hoping for a proper new manager bounce. Europe might be important for financial reasons though

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I still think the top 4 race isn’t truly dead and buried.

City and Liverpool will obviously be fine, but the wheels look like they’ve completely come off Leicester, Chelsea and Sp**s look sh*te and Utd are now facing three months without their best player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

City and Liverpool will obviously be fine, but the wheels look like they’ve completely come off Leicester, Chelsea and Sp**s look sh*te and Utd are now facing three months without their best player.
I really don't know about that 10 points is not big gap with 15 games to be but we not helping ourselves by drawing too many games from winning positions

GoonerJay24

It's unlikely to happen but don't see any of our challengers going on a winning run. If Wolves prioritize the league over EL, I can see them getting fourth tbh.

We need to go on a winning run and be clinical to be back in contention, unlikely but not impossible

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Are you talking about Arsenal, or Sheffield United? ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom