• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
What’s the “yes man” fear with Arteta based on? In his current role, being a yes man is his job.
He is newbie coach. He doesn't have credentials to make demands or push our board to the limit. Getting his first job in the big club is enough for him.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I never wanted Arteta. I was against him in 2018 and I don't want him now. He has too many red flags in my mind. No managerial expierence is the biggest worry. Being head coach and simple coach is like day and night. Second worry, he looks like yes man. Another puppet for our spinless board and owners. It is no coincidence that all the strong character managers are rejecting us. They dont get guarantees from our board.
Who do you want?

GDeep™

League is very weak
He is newbie coach. He doesn't have credentials to make demands or push our board to the limit. Getting his first job in the big club is enough for him.
All managers have demands. He’s not coming here without knowing who he can buy or how much he can spend, or who will sign players.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What’s the “yes man” fear with Arteta based on? In his current role, being a yes man is his job.

The watch story last time was a bit odd.
One of the names in the frame is former Gunner Mikel Arteta, who is impressing as a coach alongside Pep Guardiola at Manchester City.

Arteta certainly left a lasting impression with Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis, using some of the money raised in club fines to buy the American a prestigious watch.

As official collector of the money from players’ misdemeanours, the ‘present’ came as a surprise to some of Arteta’s team-mates.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Why agree to the new structure if you don’t think it’ll work? Club is a mess, never mind Wenger, looks like we can’t get any decent manager to come in.
Dont shoot the messenger go and listen to what he said. You are the one bringing up Wenger every few posts!!

Reactions: A_G

Leeroy1979

You want KOVAC of all people ?? Why?
Spent a lazy afternoon poking around on the internet. Admittedly I don't know much about his time at Bayern but he has won a double and only lost 8 games in 65....winning 45 of them. I know it's the german league and it was with Bayern but still those are not a bad set of stats to have

Preacher

Always Crying
Who do you want?
Nagelsmann or Rose, but they're unattainable.

In this poll, I voted for Poch, Rodgers and Allegri. 2 already are out.

As the last resort, I would take Ancelotti for 18 months to steady a ship. He has experience and respect. He could be our LvG. Then Rose or Nagelsmann if they will be on the market.

Leeroy1979

Couldnt find the actual article so no context.
Seems a few former players pushing the viera truck....Dixon, parlour now edu....what do they know that we don't? I'm sick of it now though....put your balls on the line...appoint a new manager and back him in jan...then we can do our part and give them the time they need and our backing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom