• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
January:

PEA for DC and Jovic (money in addition is unrealistic), Lewis Dunk.

Out - El Nenny, Mustafi, Nelson (loan).

Summer:

Attacking manager, Salibah in, Partey, Soares/Zaha, Nketiah.

Out - Luiz, Sokratis, Xhaka, Özil, Lacazette.

-------------------------------------Leno-----------------------------------
-------------------Dunk------------------------Holding-------------------
--Bellerin--------------------------------------------------------Tierney--
---------------------Partey------------------Ceballos---------------------
---Pepe-----------------------------------------------------------Soares----
--------------------------Jovic-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------Martinelli----------------------------

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cant we use our Brazillian connection to get some actual talent. Like Wendel from Sporting? All eyes are on Fernandes but Wendel would instantly sort our midfield physicality issue.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Aspirations for this team?

Dunno, it'd require Saliba and Guendouzi to mature quite quickly, as well as Martinelli otherwise they become liabilities. Pepe will also need to produce as well Jovic. It depends on a lot of factors but if they all play to the best of their abilities and are coached well then comfortably top 4 anyways.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’ve wanted Grealish here for some time even before he started picking up form. I knew he was going to be quality. I just hope that Utd go for Maddison and leave us with Grealish, he’s exactly what we need.

Unrealistic but we need to go all in for Škriniar too. He’s 24 and exactly the type of defender that we should be investing a bucket load of cash in.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Sell Xhaka, Sokratis, Luiz, Mustafi, and Özil.

Buy Grealish, Mings, Partey, Zaha, and a backup RB.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Elite DMC, Elite MC and Elite CB or potential to be elite in short term. These positions need more urgent improvement than any CF, LW / RW and AMC player Arsenal could buy.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Cant we use our Brazillian connection to get some actual talent. Like Wendel from Sporting? All eyes are on Fernandes but Wendel would instantly sort our midfield physicality issue.

Was observing the Brasileiro and one player who caught my eye was Gregore of Bahia. Would add that much needed strength and power in midfield that we need.

Also Rodrigo Dourado of Internacional would be another useful option to provide more steel and aggression:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Jules Kounde
Kalvin Phillips
Jack Grealish
I rate your opinion highly. I can see why you like Graelish, based on the highlights I've seen of him this season (my preference would be Ziyech).

I don't know Philips. Looking at YouTube (I know, I know) he seems to have the qualities Xhaka is supposed to have (passing range, tenacity). He doesn't look all that mobile though. Would he have enough dynamism/strength for a pairing with Torreira in your opinion?

You make quite a big statement about his quality. Do you think he would be able to skip the step to a midtable PL team (like West Ham) and jump straight into the Arsenal first XI (not based on current quality, but on our top4 aspiratoins)? That would be quite the endorsement.

Kounde seems good, but having just moved for 25 million he won't come cheaply. How's his skill on the ball? Ideally, I want a left-footed ball-playing CB to pair with Saliba next season. Our build-up is dreadful currently.

Partey, Savic, Upamecano and Sane. Bring back Saliba early.

Sane———Auba———Pepe

Partey———Torreira———Savic

Tierney--Saliba—Upamecano—Bellerin

———————Leno———————

New Invincible-season in 2-3 years!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
January: sell Xhaka, try to move Mustafi but ultimately fail, move heaven and earth to get Partey or Ruiz. Ideally we'd get a good (left-footed) ball-playing CB in as well, but I doubt it.

Summer:

Defense:
Sell Chambers, Sokratis, Mustafi. Loan Mavro.
Buy aforementioned CB (Dias, Skriniar), buy a back-up RB.

Consider selling Bellerin to get a first choice RB depending on his situation.

Midfield:
Release Ceballos. Sell Özil, Elneny.
Buy allround midfielder (vdBeek, Aouar)
Buy attacking mid (Graelish, Ziyech).

Might have to sell Torreira if he still doesn't settle and doesn't improve his form.

Attack:
Sell Lacazette, Mkhitaryan.
Buy longterm striker (Jovic?)

Consider Auba situation. Think we can't hold him here unless we miraculously secure CL and even then it might be difficult. If we lose both Laca and Auba we need a LW to compliment our attack.

Leno
RB - Saliba - Dias - Tierney
Partey - vdBeek
Pepe - Ziyech - LW
Jovic

Martinez, back-up RB, AMN, Holding, Luiz, Kola, Willock, Guendouzi, Smith-Rowe, Nelson, Martinelli, Nketiah, Saka

Top Bottom